✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WoOT I just received mine from the amazing but a dream! I shall get off the list now. :D Twas fun/frustrating/awesome being here! Totally worth all the patience I mustered. :D And thanks again, Cobalt, for helping to make all this possible.

You guys are the awesomeness.

Wheee! Yeah, enjoy the album! :nice:

Hello dear people! :)

Please, can you explain this thread to me? What is this all about?

I don't understand english that well (I'm from Croatia) :\

What is everybody doing whit LRLRL CD-s?

During some part of the VLV tour, Coldplay gave away some LRLRL album copies (hope you know what that is), some people weren't able to go to a concert and some people went to more than one, so they had more thna one copie, the ones with spares are giving them to the ones who didn't go to any concert.

Ooohh God! I'm so rude. I received my LRLRL copy a week ago and I still haven't given thanks to this wonderful thread, wonderful Cobalt for starting the thread, the wonderful site and specially to the wonderful Angie who make it all happen.

I don't know how to thank her and I don't know if I'm over reacting but I think I'm the only person in Guatemala with a copy :D Everyone asks me to sell it, but HELL NOOO!

Thanks Angie and I'm gonna find something to make it up to you, I promise!

I can be removed from the list, please! ;) MissFuntastic (Guatemala)

Ooohh God! I'm so rude. I received my LRLRL copy a week ago and I still haven't given thanks to this wonderful thread, wonderful Cobalt for starting the thread, the wonderful site and specially to the wonderful Angie who make it all happen.

I don't know how to thank her and I don't know if I'm over reacting but I think I'm the only person in Guatemala with a copy :D Everyone asks me to sell it, but HELL NOOO!

Thanks Angie and I'm gonna find something to make it up to you, I promise!

I can be removed from the list, please! ;) MissFuntastic (Guatemala)

the same here,im the only one with a copy of it in Uruguay :D ( 3 million people but :rolleyes: ) :D

thanks to Angie as i said some posts above... she´s brilliant and made this happen..

and also to coldplaying comunity ;)