✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the coolest threat!

When I saw that people are selling the CD on EBay, I was really pissed off!!! That is certainly not what the band intended to do. And when I think that some folks grab multiple CDs after a show, only to sell them, that is so rude! Especially if others dont get a copy!

With that said: I hope to get a spare or 2 when I go to the show in Raleigh/NC... more later!

To all offering their spares: VERY NOBLE! Chapeau!

This is the coolest threat!

When I saw that people are selling the CD on EBay, I was really pissed off!!! That is certainly not what the band intended to do. And when I think that some folks grab multiple CDs after a show, only to sell them, that is so rude! Especially if others dont get a copy!

With that said: I hope to get a spare or 2 when I go to the show in Raleigh/NC... more later!

To all offering their spares: VERY NOBLE! Chapeau!

Well at least people who can't see concerts have a chance via eBay, this way--I don't think it's selfish for people to sell if they don't really care to keep their CD. :) I appreciate the people who aren't big fans selling their copies. And the price continues to drop. I just saw a buy-it-now for $15, which is extremely reasonable, IMHO. :)

But yeah, do get peeved at the people who grab extras just to make money. And especially that dude selling $1.99 downloads of LRLRL on eBay. :angry:

Eh, what pisses me off is people grab extras soley of the purpose of selling them on eBay. One guy I saw grabbed 10 and put them on eBay together for $100. A lot of people probably missed out because of him.

I don't care about people selling their spare copy because they don't care about keeping it though.

i am on i have a spare list.

I completly forgot about this thread. i am willing to mail it out to anywhere in Canada and the US, with a regular lettermail.

how do i give it to someone lol

I live in Canada would you be able to send it to me? It would be greatly appreciated.

Hey all! I was at the cincinnati show at coney island and they were handing out CDs at the gate, but when we got there they said they didn't have any more??? Did they not make enough CDs for the entire crowd? Anyway, if someone has a spare I would love to get a copy! Also it would be awesome if someone could send some of those butterflies they shot out. My gf and I only grabbed two, I can't believe I didn't think to pack some away to remember the concert! You can contact me at paladyr at gmail dot com. Thanks! Oh and I'm in Cincinnati, OH if that matters :p.

Hi there, I flew to Toronto and saw Coldplay last July so won't be going again this summer. I'd love to have a spare, if someone can spare one. I would ask that you PM me if you have one for me as I don't check the site every day. =)