✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Canada would you be able to send it to me? It would be greatly appreciated.

you can take me off "i have a spare list"

going to mail it to TyM218

i now ownz 3 of them!!! muahaha but i want to keep them. they will be worth something someday.

You do notice that you didn't give someone else (who still doesn't have a copy, and might not be able to get one) of having one copy by asking kaybee to send you one, don't you?

Guest violet_amethyst

who still has some spare?

i am still looking for it

well, it's more difficult than i thought :confused:

I'm already on the list and i'm not quite sure how this works either but... CAN I PLEEEEASE HAVE SOMEONE'S SPARE??????????? i live in Mexico and i don't think they're playing here anytime soon :( i'll pay for the shipping and send cookies.. not coldplaying forum cookies but like a real batch of chocolate chip cookies :)

You do notice that you didn't give someone else (who still doesn't have a copy, and might not be able to get one) of having one copy by asking kaybee to send you one, don't you?

Lame, lame, LAME. I think I'm gonna have to hunt this one down and take him out of the thing completely if he behaves like this.

Also, I shall update later today. Stay tuned.

Problem rectified, he's already sent his spare. This is a vital reminder that communication is the key! Do not forget!

EDIT - I PM'd nickel, icedude2010 and Yangarin about a week or two ago, all who said quite a while ago that they had spares available on hand, but they haven't responded. Has anybody gotten a spare them or are those spares still available?

EDITEDIT - I am an idiot, Yangarin already gave theirs out. But what of nickel and icedude2010?

EDITEDITEDIT - All added/removed; hadoken_zero, kaisin, violet_amethyst, coldplay <3, I'll pop a line in the providers group for you.

:lol: i'm a beggar.

Meaning you want to be added?

I just mailed out mine today and threw in a couple butterflies, too. :flutterby: Let me know when they arrive, guys, and don't forget you owe me postcards once you have my return address. ;)

I just wish I had more to give! If someone's REALLY desperate, I did find an empty card in the parking lot after the St. Louis show. No CD and it's pretty scratched up (I'm pretty sure it got driven over), but if you just want it for display or to put your computer-burned copy in, I can send that out too. :) I was gonna do something crafty with it but I can't come up with any ideas. :p

Guest violet_amethyst

cobalt, i forgot to tell you that few weeks ago i pm'd icedude2010 and he said that he has given his to someone, so you may remove him from the list

Hey, everyone! I've got one from the Raleigh show that I don't need. If you'd like it, pm me. I had a whole bunch of them from the shows I've gone to but I've mailed them out to family, friends, and coldplayers who didn't have one. So, this is officially my last one. Anyone who wants it, please let me know! :D