✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to be added to the list for needing one. I am in Halifax, NS, Canada.

I went to the show in Toronto on July 30, but didn't get one because I forgot and went out a side door to escape the heat and long line. :(

thanks

leb needs a CD!!!! :S

Hi!!!

Does anyone have a spare they can send me?? please :(

I'm from Lebanon and since lebanon is not part of the tour i'm not gonna get one and for some reason it's impossible to download it :shocked2:, all my friends tried too.

Thanks, waiting reply

and it's so nice of you to do this:):):)

Updated

So do I ask the person that has a copy of the CD to send it to me and I send them my address or is there another way? Oh and im from Grand Rapids, Michigan!

Well, ask them if they have a spare willing to send first, of course.

Also I've sent a note to you and Andy14 about it.

DSCF2790.jpg here is the picture of my copy of LRLRL with photograph of Chris martin on the stage whicht taken by kspillers2 and hand made butterflies and letters...i was so impressed by getting this from KELLY SPILLERS...i cant choose the right words to say about this feeling and cant find the words to say thanks to kelly...tnx for kspillers2, tnx for coldplaying admins who create this thread for all the members around the worlds who cant get this copy from original concert....woow, im so happyy now...hehe...from ulaanbaatar, mongolia, uundaa...

Hi there,

I just came back from the Concert here in Düsseldorf, Germany, whoo that was a cool gig =D im still have the viva la vida chorus in my ear :D

But unfortunately, they ran out of CDs pretty early, the point/s where they handed out the CDs weren't that well organized I think, so

I would like to join the list of those who are looking for a spare.

Btw I'm from Germany, pretty close to Düsseldorf.

Thanks a lot!

KennyRie