"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

All updated, very sorry for the long delay. Mixture of general business and procrastination. How embarrassing that it was left for over a year :embarrassed: if I go *poof* on this thread again I don't mind if the mods go updating it, just don't bugger up the formatting.

Bar...

It would be super awesome if I could get a band!!!! Please and thanks!!!

...please provide your location, I cannot add you without a location.

Sparites and Providers social groups also updated.

Now, for a bit of an announcement.

I am going to undertake the previously discussed cull of inactive members within the next few months, starting with Providers and Sparites whom first signed up in 2009.

I will contact those people and prompt them for a reply, if I do not get a reply within around three or four weeks they will simply be removed from the list.

However this is a massive task with 179 people who signed up to the Sparites list in 2009 and never indicated whether they received a spare.

I need to go through the list of Providers and contact them as to whether they really do have spares left also.

This needs to be done as the list for Sparites has grown to a colossal 265 members on there compared to a list of 17 Providers. There is a huge disparity that I imagine is exacerbated by these inactive members still on the listings.

After that I will be changing the format of the list yet again by linking listed members' profiles.

For these reasons I am closing the Sparites list to new additions of members until further notice. The Providers list is still open to new additions. This is a big undertaking that will take a fair amount of time, and I'm not on here everyday (shockingly). Will post more updates on this as they happen.

EDIT - Providers have been PM'd and given a due date for a response of midnight on 18th of June, 2013 (Australian Eastern Standard Time/GMT +10). I will start on the Sparites that joined in 2009 later

Guest LiquidSky
All updated, very sorry for the long delay. Mixture of general business and procrastination. How embarrassing that it was left for over a year :embarrassed: if I go *poof* on this thread again I don't mind if the mods go updating it, just don't bugger up the formatting.

Bar...

...please provide your location, I cannot add you without a location.

Sparites and Providers social groups also updated.

Now, for a bit of an announcement.

I am going to undertake the previously discussed cull of inactive members within the next few months, starting with Providers and Sparites whom first signed up in 2009.

I will contact those people and prompt them for a reply, if I do not get a reply within around three or four weeks they will simply be removed from the list.

However this is a massive task with 179 people who signed up to the Sparites list in 2009 and never indicated whether they received a spare.

I need to go through the list of Providers and contact them as to whether they really do have spares left also.

This needs to be done as the list for Sparites has grown to a colossal 265 members on there compared to a list of 17 Providers. There is a huge disparity that I imagine is exacerbated by these inactive members still on the listings.

After that I will be changing the format of the list yet again by linking listed members' profiles.

For these reasons I am closing the Sparites list to new additions of members until further notice. The Providers list is still open to new additions. This is a big undertaking that will take a fair amount of time, and I'm not on here everyday (shockingly). Will post more updates on this as they happen.

EDIT - Providers have been PM'd and given a due date for a response of midnight on 18th of June, 2013 (Australian Eastern Standard Time/GMT +10). I will start on the Sparites that joined in 2009 later

Let me know if you need help organizing this:)

• 3 weeks later...

Providers list has been cleansed with 2 responses of not having any more and the rest failing to reply. Meaning... we currently do not have any Providers.

Sparites that signed up in 2009 have until midnight 1st July, 2013 (Australian Eastern Standard Time/GMT +10) to reply to the PM I have sent them.

I have just sent a PM to Sparites that signed up in 2010, they have until midnight 15th of July, 2013 (Australian Eastern Standard Time/GMT +10) to reply.

One week to go for those who signed up in 2009 to reply.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...