✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"LeftRightLeftRightLeft" Free Live Album Mailing Exchange Thread

Cobalt

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, MaxRide, Dany93, rafaelchampion, ColplayFanatic16, ChiemPeters!

As I haven't seen any post/reply from jeremyy the copy of LRLRL is now officially up for grabs.

To make it fair for all of you and to everyone, I've decided to do a random draw...details below.

Just to make it clear, this is just the physical disk/cd for LRLRL - no cover. To compensate for not having a cover, I will include a copy of the setlist when they performed in Edmonton, AB on June 18, 2009.

If you are still interested, please let me know. I will do a random draw starting tomorrow, December 28, 2011 until January 2, 2012 and announce the winner of the draw on January 3, 2012. All you need to do is reply to the LRLRL thread. MaxRide, Dany93, rafaelchampion, ColplayFanatic16, ChiemPeters you will all be entered starting tomorrow, so no need to enter.

If anyone else wants to put their name down, you may do so. One entry per person. Following the draw, I will DM the winner and we will go from there.

GOOD LUCK COLDPLAYERS! :)

STILL VERY VERY VERY INTERESTED!! :D :)

Hi, MaxRide, Dany93, rafaelchampion, ColplayFanatic16, ChiemPeters!

As I haven't seen any post/reply from jeremyy the copy of LRLRL is now officially up for grabs.

To make it fair for all of you and to everyone, I've decided to do a random draw...details below.

Just to make it clear, this is just the physical disk/cd for LRLRL - no cover. To compensate for not having a cover, I will include a copy of the setlist when they performed in Edmonton, AB on June 18, 2009.

If you are still interested, please let me know. I will do a random draw starting tomorrow, December 28, 2011 until January 2, 2012 and announce the winner of the draw on January 3, 2012. All you need to do is reply to the LRLRL thread. MaxRide, Dany93, rafaelchampion, ColplayFanatic16, ChiemPeters you will all be entered starting tomorrow, so no need to enter.

If anyone else wants to put their name down, you may do so. One entry per person. Following the draw, I will DM the winner and we will go from there.

GOOD LUCK COLDPLAYERS! :)

Add me too, I´d love to have one!

Or is there anyone in the Netherlands/Belgium/anywhere else 'close' who has one???

Hi Jeremyy,

If I do not hear from you by Tuesday, December 27 12:00pm MST (Canada) I will give the CD to someone else on the forum.

Thanks.

oh i totally forgot this :shocked2: :shocked2: i'm on this site everyday but i totally forgot :stunned: :cry: :cry: :cry:

add me to the draw please :cry:

Hello Coldplayers!

The winner of the LRLRL cd and copy of the Edmonton, AB setlist is...

MaxRider (sorry if i've spelt your username wrong - typing out of my phone)

I will DM you within the next 24 hours to get your details.

:)

Hello Coldplayers!

The winner of the LRLRL cd and copy of the Edmonton, AB setlist is...

MaxRider (sorry if i've spelt your username wrong - typing out of my phone)

I will DM you within the next 24 hours to get your details.

:)

Anna! :vuvuzela:

She deserves it.