🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

the thread that will never reach 2000 pages and i can't think of anything cool to say cos i'm drunkk

Spoon

• Replies 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Spoon

• Crests

• noonsun

• parachutes_

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to thank the academy, and I'd like to thank my parents for raising me right. I never thought this day would come. Really, I didn't. But when I was a young boy, I used to dream about this moment as one would dream about becoming a major league baseball player; i knew that it would never happen. But somehow, my dream came true. And this just shows...sorry I'm getting a little choked up here....it shows that if you follow your dreams, anything is possible. Thank you.

I'd like to thank the academy, and I'd like to thank my parents for raising me right. I never thought this day would come. Really, I didn't. But when I was a young boy, I used to dream about this moment as one would dream about becoming a major league baseball player; i knew that it would never happen. But somehow, my dream came true. And this just shows...sorry I'm getting a little choked up here....it shows that if you follow your dreams, anything is possible. Thank you.

you are helping us.

Thank you. I try to do my best to help others. Like the children in Africa who are starving everyday. What are we doing for them? More importantly, what are you doing for them? They starve everyday, and you choke down your big mac with extra ketchup...It's ridiculous. I'd like to thank the academy, and I'd like to thank my parents for raising me right. I never thought this day would come. Really, I didn't. But when I was a young boy, I used to dream about this moment as one would dream about becoming a major league baseball player; i knew that it would never happen. But somehow, my dream came true. And this just shows...sorry I'm getting a little choked up here....it shows that if you follow your dreams, anything is possible. Thank you.

Thank you. I try to do my best to help others. Like the children in Africa who are starving everyday. What are we doing for them? More importantly, what are you doing for them? They starve everyday, and you choke down your big mac with extra ketchup...It's ridiculous. I'd like to thank the academy, and I'd like to thank my parents for raising me right. I never thought this day would come. Really, I didn't. But when I was a young boy, I used to dream about this moment as one would dream about becoming a major league baseball player; i knew that it would never happen. But somehow, my dream came true. And this just shows...sorry I'm getting a little choked up here....it shows that if you follow your dreams, anything is possible. Thank you.

Thank you.

Hey Ivet!:D

:cry:

:clap:

You've made it.... this speech did make me cry!:cry: