March 8, 201016 yr awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :awesome::awesome::awesome: :dance::dance::dance: :freak::freak::freak::freak::freak: What ep are you guys up to? :wacky::wacky::wacky: We're only up to 4:lol::lol::lol:
March 8, 201016 yr WIN Here! Episode 9... of season 5 :cheesy: :disappointed: Jesse's tweeting tonight, I'm counting on you! ^^
March 9, 201016 yr Okkkkk so this is the first time I've watched House in a long time, but DAMN Chase is fine with short hair. :drunk:
March 9, 201016 yr Haha...poor Chase. He's finally realized that we fangirls only love him because he's so freakin' hot.
March 9, 201016 yr Fry and Laurie rumoured to reunite on ‘House’ March 5th, 2010 by M. Oh no! That's going to be so cheesy.
March 9, 201016 yr Okkkkk so this is the first time I've watched House in a long time, but DAMN Chase is fine with short hair. :drunk: OH YES HE IS.
March 9, 201016 yr that episode was so amazing, i can't even begin to describe it's awesomeness. and... SUCCESS :bomb::freak::dead:
March 9, 201016 yr Haha...poor Chase. He's finally realized that we fangirls only love him because he's so freakin' hot. Hahaha :lol: It's acutually kind of funny because I made that post before I knew that a big part of his role in that episode was about people only liking attractiveness. :rolleyes: On that subject, I liked the boyfriend too. :awesome: [/shallowness] OH YES HE IS. :mellow: that episode was so amazing, i can't even begin to describe it's awesomeness. and... SUCCESS :bomb::freak::dead: Nice Brooke!
March 9, 201016 yr He answered me....:) Thanks dear Brooke for this! :) I'm always getting answers from him using Brasil's name!!! :lol: but still! <3
March 9, 201016 yr that episode was so amazing, i can't even begin to describe it's awesomeness. and... SUCCESS :bomb::freak::dead: He'll like you better if you tweet him without Coldplay in your username. Just saying.
March 9, 201016 yr Hahaha :lol: It's acutually kind of funny because I made that post before I knew that a big part of his role in that episode was about people only liking attractiveness. :rolleyes: On that subject, I liked the boyfriend too. :awesome: [/shallowness] Really? :laugh3: Poor Chase...I don't just love him for his looks! I also enjoy his accent.
March 9, 201016 yr He answered me....:) Thanks dear Brooke for this! :) I'm always getting answers from him using Brasil's name!!! :lol: but still! <3 You're so lucky! No one cares if I'm from the US:P(and for good reason) He'll like you better if you tweet him without Coldplay in your username. Just saying. How do you know? He could be a Coldplay fan. And anyone who wouldn't like someone just for that is a jerk anyways.
March 9, 201016 yr Ask him if he's a Coldplay fan. I didn't say he wouldn't like her just for being a Coldplay fan, just that he'd probably like her less then he normally would if it was just a usual username. It's a bad first impression. Like your signature.
March 9, 201016 yr meh. :cheesy: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtQYk8VYn4I]YouTube- House MD 6x16 "Black Hole" Preview #01 [HQ][/ame]
March 9, 201016 yr Okkkkk so this is the first time I've watched House in a long time, but DAMN Chase is fine with short hair. :drunk: OH.YES! :bomb: Really? :laugh3: Poor Chase...I don't just love him for his looks! I also enjoy his accent. Hahaha I was about to say that ! Naaah he's really funny and nice :blush: Congrats Brooke for getting an answer! I'll try again another time, so not going to stop hehe
March 9, 201016 yr Congrats Brooke for getting an answer! I'll try again another time, so not going to stop hehe Y? :idea2:
March 11, 201016 yr So guys who watched 6x15 private lives?! So many interesting and funny stuff!!!:dance: I loved it!!! Just some things to say!!! "The nymphs taught him secrets no man was meant to know" :laugh4: and "Be not afraid" !!!!!!LOL
March 11, 201016 yr It's a bad first impression. Like your signature. Personally, I think it's a lovely signature. :wacky: But each to their own I guess. :lol: ELLEN YOU'RE TEASING ME!:whip::lol: It sounds awesome:awesome: House isn't on again here until Sunday and we're only up to like 4.:angry::P:laugh3: Oh wells, it's still awesome!:dance::dance::dance:
March 11, 201016 yr Ask him if he's a Coldplay fan. I didn't say he wouldn't like her just for being a Coldplay fan, just that he'd probably like her less then he normally would if it was just a usual username. It's a bad first impression. Like your signature. I doubt he really cares what the usernames are. My signature is a bad first impression?:laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment