April 12, 201016 yr :confused: Well that website is crazy but... 6x19 - "The Choice" PROMO PICS :cheesy: It's Alvie. :heart: And I lol'd at the second one. :lol: :cool:
April 14, 201016 yr whoaaaa, beardy! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn6Wq7peEjw&feature=related]YouTube- Hugh Laurie on Jonathan Ross Part 1/2[/ame]
April 28, 201016 yr [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxcA7PNVcXM]YouTube- House MD 6x20 "The Choice" Preview #01 [HQ][/ame] :wacky:
April 28, 201016 yr This thread is so dead :disappointed: Come on this gentleman deserves more attention!
May 1, 201016 yr HUGH LOVEEEEEEEEEEE [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsovEjSZ8Xs]YouTube- House Reexamined 6x01/02 "Broken" with Hugh Laurie[/ame]
May 3, 201016 yr a friend posted this link on her FB. :laugh3::laugh3: Russian Plumber Doesn't Understand Why People Stare.
May 3, 201016 yr :lol: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP51HKwjlAY]YouTube- WorldScreen - exclusive interview with Hugh Laurie (2010)[/ame] :wacky:
May 9, 201016 yr i haven't seen the last season that much. the one that is currently still playing.but for some reason i am watching them backwards haha. i watched all of season 5 and season 4 and now i'm currently on season 3. :lol: i saw them all on tv and like i said for some weird reason i'm watching them backwards......
May 9, 201016 yr That must be very confusing for you ^ I really liked the latest episode and it's one of the few episodes in which i felt for the patient too. I won't say too much about it cause i don't know when it airs in other countries.
May 9, 201016 yr @ Eric: Haha, why not? I tried in the opposite order, works too :tongue: @Emma: Nice girl^^ I think they just finished airing season 5 here, but I didn't watch it cause french dubbing sucks balls :sick: Which episode did you just watch?
May 16, 201016 yr ROAR, season finale makes me feel scared. Someone, apparently important, dies. If it's Thirteen I'll never watch House again T__T
May 16, 201016 yr ROAR, season finale makes me feel scared. Someone, apparently important, dies. If it's Thirteen I'll never watch House again T__T Same here. That would just be horrible. Honestly I don't see why anyone should get killed off. Blahhh.
May 16, 201016 yr No way ! Whatever happens, please don't tell anything Alexa :uhoh: That's why I used spoiler :P You decide whether to show it or not :rolleyes:
May 17, 201016 yr squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee season finale! :wacky: except i don't want it to be the season finale. :(
Create an account or sign in to comment