✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

The video isn't bad.... just a bit of a disappointment. I would have liked a music video that actually relates to the song. It's such a great song, but the video does nothing for it...

Small coincidences are, of course we don't see how Chris and company eats strawberry on a swing, but phrase "now my feet won't touch the ground" now we can easily imagine;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not gonna say its shit, but its actually appalling how, once again, coldplay screw up a decent song with an average video, just like LIT2. If they fixed their music videos up, they would be a 100% complete band.

i have to hesitantly agree, and the fact that Jonny, Guy and Will don't make an appearance only add to my dissapointment:disappointed:

i'm surprised at how well it's doing, and all the positive reviews i've read.

it's #1 on i-tunes on the alternative charts:

ssvideonumber1onitunes.jpg

• 1 month later...

I don't undestand, what's so great about this video??? I think it's simply stupid, weirdly done, and has nothing at all to do with the song... We don't see anyone from the band either, except a tiny Chris wearing that ridiculous costume... I expected so much more from a Strawberry Swing video... Easily, worst Coldplay vid ever!

• 10 months later...