✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man, just watched it...put a HUGE smile on my face!!! :D

I was hoping the other guys would make it to the vid, but heigh ho...it's too good to complain about anything. :P

Just outta curiousity, if the guys would have made it to the vid, what role do you think they'd play?

I think instead of only one superhero, the 4 of them would be like "Power Rangers" or something of that sort...silly, I know, blame Chris for putting that idea in my head! :P

If they were characters in the video:

Girl = Jonny (obviously)

Cat fish = Will (death stare)

Squirrel = Guy (adorable but steals the girl.craziness behind cuteness)

If you had to add characters well...You would need more girls.Guy and Jon are demanding

Girl = Jonny (obviously)

HAHAHAH. That 'obviously' made me laugh out loud. So true. xD

It would be cute if the rest of the band were those weird leg/skeleton guard things that Chris had to fight off. ^^

I think Will's head is a nice fit for a bowling ball, no?

don't like it at all. ive come to expect that from coldplay videos though. i mean VLV was the same a huge let down in my eyes. but obviously its just my opinion + many will like it.

Guest kmm1482
I think it's a littlestupid and very childish, and not worth it for the song Strawberry Swing is

Wow. Maybe you shouldn't take things so seriously! It's all about having fun!

awesome

My favouite part is when Chris tip-toes cat-like into the squirrel's den - so Wyle E Coyote!

I was hoping to see Will, Guy and Jonny, but even without them, the creative elements of this vid are truly remarkable and will endure. And unlike I'd said after seeing just the trailer, I now think it does complement the spirit of the song. Light, summer fun!

another cute animated video with a happy ending is Alan Parson's Project - "Don't Answer Me"(1980's)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALC7kt6iUHY]YouTube - Alan Parsons Project - Don't Answer Me[/ame]

Incredibly clever and visually exciting. Love the ending where it suddenly cuts back to the wrap-up of the video shoot, but with one final surreal image of the woman walking the dog. Brilliant. A 10/10 for me, one of my favourite Coldplay videos.

x