✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

Yeah, that handstand was crazy.

You know what part I think is brilliant... is when he 'parachutes' down with the umbrella. The movement of the buildings below, the angles and everything, along with his body is just great.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i FINALLY got it to download last night around one.

i watched it with a friend and was smiling the entire time:nice:

ssssuuuuuch a great video. its just looks so well done and seamless and creative and original.

aaahhh i love it:heart:

Very cute video. I thought the part where Chris was sneaking up on the squirrel was funny. Nice ending. I thought that might have been Will, Jonny, and Guy at the end, too. And who is that walking the dog?

This is definately one of my favourite videos from the boys - it was like magic :blush:

I didn't know what to expect before watching it but what they made is so creative and just imagining all the artistry that went into it is beyond words and impressive.

I absolutely LOVE IT :heart:

That's my fav too, when he's doing his sneaking walk. :D

He loves to doodle, I wonder if they let him do any of the drawing. It must have taken forever to shoot all the shots of him. I would have been nice to have everyone but lets face it. There's no way in Hell Will Champion is going to lay around on a floor for that long to make a bloody video. :lol:

:laugh3:

Oh, Will.

Very good video! Congratulations to Coldplay, that's an amazing idea!

Anyway, I think I've seen something like that before. *cofcof

cofcof* :rolleyes:

only for the colors the rest is way better and much more effects and the actor(chris) mobility.

FINALLY got to see this video after downloading one of the mp4s someone made (thank you!!:D) and i've got to say, i love it to bits! It's absolutely adorable, so cute! And it looks awesome, that must've taken ages :o Which reminds me, how cute is it at the end when Chris goes, "Thanks for being so patient." Gaaaaaaah!!! :wacky: :heart:

PS - Babelgum is absolute shit! :shout: