✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Strawberry Swing" video - RELEASED! (20th July 2009)

1der

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good video but I have a question. At the end when Chris gets up and becomes real again, who are those three guys that walk into the shot? Could of it been the rest of the band?! :)

I think those are the artists who did all the drawings and chalkings..:thinking:

You can see that they were holding chalks and one of them even have white stain on his hand..

I might be wrong though...But I'm certain those are not Will Guy and Jonny...:P

I just arrived my campus from a very long journey. That means, I haven't watched the video yet. :dozey:

The Babelgum link doesn't work for me, I think it's because the poor internet connection that I have here.

Help, anyone? :bigcry:

^^^

It's on youtube Rud :nice:

Ahhh I just love this vid :wacky: It's so sweet and colorful and Chris looks perfect as Super Chrissy :blush: The part where he's about to rescue the girl, but he accidentally drops a vase waking up the giant mean squirrel.... so him :lol:

I just wish Jonny, Will & Guy were in it too :disappointed:

^^^

It's on youtube Rud :nice:

Ahhh I just love this vid :wacky: It's so sweet and colorful and Chris looks perfect as Super Chrissy :blush: The part where he's about to rescue the girl, but he accidentally drops a vase waking up the giant mean squirrel.... so him :lol:

I just wish Jonny, Will & Guy were in it too :disappointed:

That's my fav too, when he's doing his sneaking walk. :D

He loves to doodle, I wonder if they let him do any of the drawing. It must have taken forever to shoot all the shots of him. I would have been nice to have everyone but lets face it. There's no way in Hell Will Champion is going to lay around on a floor for that long to make a bloody video. :lol:

That's my fav too, when he's doing his sneaking walk. :D

He loves to doodle, I wonder if they let him do any of the drawing. It must have taken forever to shoot all the shots of him. I would have been nice to have everyone but lets face it. There's no way in Hell Will Champion is going to lay around on a floor for that long to make a bloody video. :lol:

Exactly plus, some of the positions he gets into I'm pretty sure Guy, Will or Jonny would never be able to do in a million years :lol:

It's a video for someone with a yoga supple body to do :P

Guest LiquidSky
Part 3(last) of the screencaps :D

screencap28.jpg

screencap29.jpg

screencap30.jpg

screencap31.jpg

screencap32.jpg

screencap33.jpg

screencap34.jpg

screencap35.jpg

screencap36.jpg

screencap37.jpg

screencap38.jpg

screencap39.jpg

screencap40.jpg

hehe I was laughing on these parts. How cute! Chris lifts his leg up too!:laugh3::D

:stunned:

also, my love for chris multiplied last night when i realised that at one point he's doing a handstand.

YES! I saw that as well and my heart fluttered. :heart:

I loved it, it's like a vid for little kids... so cute :blush:

but I'd love the 4 of them dressed as superheroes playing chalk instruments

And a chalky Phil at the side dancing along to the music. 8D