✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Game #2... Win a set of magnets!

Novah

So what did you guys do with your day off? I played around with Flash and made something for you...

An absolutely infuriating game I call...

The Great Coldplay Song, Album, and Video Identification Game!

Last time I gave the winners a couple of CD singles but I'm afraid I have no extras at the moment, so this time the prize is a set of magnets like the ones I showed here. I haven't made the magnets yet but I will this week and the winner's set will include a miniature Left Right Left Right Left. :)

I managed to put this together without breaking my hiatus, because I put iTunes on mute to get the video grabs. Run through the official Discography before you start if you're not familiar with album covers. There are also video stills and a few lyrics to identify.

I've run through it twice so I'm pretty sure there are no bugs, but it's infuriatingly difficult. 50 questions, and TIMED. You're not allowed to miss one or you go back to the start. My first game I got a lot of complaints about it being too hard so this time it's EVEN HARDER.

Good luck!

>> Click here to play! << :laugh3:

Whoever posts the final answer in this thread first wins, and should send me a PM, too. :) I'll confirm the winner here!

--edit--

We have a winner! (already? :o)

Lore has won, Aleluvscp came in at a close second. Guess I shoulda made it 100 questions long. ;) Good job everyone who finishes!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How dyou know people won't do it more than once?

Love the magnets btw, awesome.

Just one set of magnets. Whoever posts the final answer in this thread first can PM me their address. ;) I shoulda said that.

lights will guide you home

:uhoh:

Oh my GOD that was fast. :o

Um... I wasn't even expecting anyone to get through it today! You are amazing. :shocked2::shocked2:

LORE IS THE WINNER!

PM me your address. :D (was it really that easy? My God!)

:dance: :dance:

I loved the one with 4 right answers :lol:

well done, it was really hard, i tend to confuse all the arobtth singles :lol:

I tend to confuse the X&Y singles.. aren't there about a million of them? :confused:

:lol: