✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Game #2... Win a set of magnets!

Novah

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

but it still works??:D:D

I left the quiz up in case anyone still wanted to play. I'll leave it up as long as I have the space and bandwidth. :)

I would sponsor a shirt for a new quiz... Novah???

I'm actually here!!! I just JUST got home from my vacation-within-a-vacation and was very surprised to see this thread not only on page 1 but at the top! :o

(To those of you who knew I was going to be sleeping in a sailboat, yes I got a photo of myself "clinging to the mast" but I won't be able to upload it until I'm home-home.)

A new quiz--I can do that! A shirt would be a great prize. I ebay'ed a copy of Left Right Left Right Left for the next game but maybe I can give that away some other way. :) I'm moving at the end of the month so I might be busy but I'll see about doing another even-harder quiz for August sometime. :D

Sounds good. :)

Okay I have a question to those of you who want to play. Do you like the format of Game #2 --flash based rapid fire questions? Or would you rather have the game occur right here in a thread?

If I do it the 2nd way, I'll post a single question, and the first person to answer right will get a point, then I'll post the next question and the person with the highest score at the end of it will win.

Which method do you guys think would be most fair and most fun? :)