✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Game #2... Win a set of magnets!

Novah

maybe you could create a tutorial or something :) the magnets look so pretty :bomb:

I can do that! I'll post the pdfs tomorrow (they're at work where the good printer is) with instructions.

I should be able to send out magnets to the top three winners: Lore, Aleluvscp, and Prospekt if I change them to be 1" x 1" ... maybe bigger! I'll have to see how many I can squeeze onto a single page. :)

And I'll have to print them up after the boss has gone home. :inquisitive:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay! i got through it! :D

i dont know how you guys decoded that, but since you all have posted the answer already, i know what it is anyways :lol:

I actually had a time when I would write everything in X&Y code ..took ages :shame:

I can do that! I'll post the pdfs tomorrow (they're at work where the good printer is) with instructions.

I should be able to send out magnets to the top three winners: Lore, Aleluvscp, and Prospekt if I change them to be 1" x 1" ... maybe bigger! I'll have to see how many I can squeeze onto a single page. :)

Yayyyyy!! Thank you!! :dance: :kiss:

Novah is made of awesomeness:D

Aww. :blush: Well, I'm glad you guys had fun, and I learned how to do timed movie clips in Flash. (I really did learn a lot of good Actionscript today ;))

With the X&Y booklet

you know what i always thought it was? i thought that they were trying to make the little code look like pictures of the singles names, or something to do with the single. like on the talk one for instance i thought they did it like that because of the robot in the video. because the code for the talk one looks like a little robot to me :nice:

Hey!

Awesome :D

That's fantastic. First time I've won something in a long time. :P Thank you :)

you know what i always thought it was? i thought that they were trying to make the little code look like pictures of the singles names, or something to do with the single. like on the talk one for instance i thought they did it like that because of the robot in the video. because the code for the talk one looks like a little robot to me :nice:

That was a good theory anyway :D