✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who sings the 3rd verse in The Goldrush?

Prospekt.

ok so this has really been bothering me!

im sorry, but it just does NOT sound like Guy to me! i'd actually be surprised if it is Guy.

and i feel like very very faintly you can hear at 1:19 chris say "it's up jon, yah" or something to that effect right before who ever it is starts singing. and then after whoever it is says "i've been digging for gold" i swear i can hear someone say "nice one jonny" at 1:25.

it's SO faint, but that's what it sounds like.

and i just feel like it sounds so much like jonny to me :\

this is making me so mad! i want to know who it is!

ok so this has really been bothering me!

im sorry, but it just does NOT sound like Guy to me! i'd actually be surprised if it is Guy.

and i feel like very very faintly you can hear at 1:19 chris say "it's up jon, yah" or something to that effect right before who ever it is starts singing. and then after whoever it is says "i've been digging for gold" i swear i can hear someone say "nice one jonny" at 1:25.

it's SO faint, but that's what it sounds like.

and i just feel like it sounds so much like jonny to me :\

this is making me so mad! i want to know who it is!

Hmm. I'm gonna get get my earphones. :P

okay, i always thought it was just Will again! Lol.

Now that I listen to it more carefully, it does sound a lot like Guy. It's not Jonny. His voice is either really deep like in the song's chorus, or really soft like in Dont Panic... The voice in Goldrush sounds very... confident... and Jonny doesnt usually sound like that.

The accent makes it sound like Guy, so I'd say it's Guy. But the Oracle should really answer this one!

Hmm. I hear the "Nice One", but don't really hear Jonny after.

Lol, this is rackng my mind.

I tried to use that voice cancellation thing in my speakers to clear it up maybe? Didn't help. I am, however, having fun cranking up or cranking down the pitch on random Coldplay songs. Chris' deep voice sounds nothing like him.

Yes even deeper sounds like a robot. Also AROBTTH in a sewer pipe, brilliant.

Hmm. I hear the "Nice One", but don't really hear Jonny after.

Lol, this is rackng my mind.

I tried to use that voice cancellation thing in my speakers to clear it up maybe? Didn't help. I am, however, having fun cranking up or cranking down the pitch on random Coldplay songs. Chris' deep voice sounds nothing like him.

Yes even deeper sounds like a robot. Also AROBTTH in a sewer pipe, brilliant.

woah! how do you do that?

woah! how do you do that?

For me... I right click my volume thing in the bottom right hand corner.. click "play back devices"... choose my speakers... click properties.. go to the enhancements tab and it's all in there.

AROBTTH in a sewer pipe? LMAO! I usually listen to it in auditorium mode so it sounds live. I might try the sewer effect...

You can try checking the sound configurations depending on your audiocard. :)

Lol, now that I listen, it sounds about the same at Auditorium and Sewer Pipe, probably better in the former.

Everyone give Oracle the same question: "Who sings the third verse on the song 'The Goldrush'?" or "Is it Guy..?" etc.

I'm sure we'll get an answer eventually :D

..I'm so excited at the prospect of Guy singing a verse by himself!! Yay!!

PS. Does anyone else think that the Chris/Will vocal harmony combination sounds freakin amazing?! Gah...after all these years I still get shivers down my spine when I hear it all!!

Everyone give Oracle the same question: "Who sings the third verse on the song 'The Goldrush'?" or "Is it Guy..?" etc.

PS. Does anyone else think that the Chris/Will vocal harmony combination sounds freakin amazing?! Gah...after all these years I still get shivers down my spine when I hear it all!!

When I heard to LRLRL version of The Hardest Part, I was so amazed at how much Will's backing vocals added, I hadn't heard them in like youtube videos of live performances.

I am with you on this! Lets all do it! I am dying to know...

I also have listen to it many times and I have no idea, but I don`t think its Jonny...

And I think Guy`s Voice is more low ... well we have to wait for the oracle`s answer...