Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Jonas Bjerre Appreciation Thread (back)

Featured Replies

  • Author

Also, I was so temped the other day after seeing the picture of bo 'kissing' jonas to write a story about it. Hah... It would've been so mushy. :P

  • Replies 620
  • Views 73.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should totally write a story :D :sneaky:

why does everyone but me have the politken pictures? mine arent as big :(

ย 

I thought I had a few more of those but can't find 'em now... :(

haha a story about bo being out of bronze :lol:

Jonas could sometimes use it though :lol:

spot the odd one out LOL

he is SO CUTEEEEEEE though

Bo I would share his bronzer and we would be so beautiful :P

  • Author

I will be making a new thread for my kooky Apparatjik-Mew inspired crazy fanfiction. You are all invited. Until then:

ย 

Working Title: The Pitchfork You've Thrown, Has Made it into My Heart (lame, ino... :dozey: )

ย 

โ€œYou shouldnโ€™t have done that, you know? Especially not in front of hundreds of peopleโ€ฆ What were you thinking?โ€

ย 

โ€œI was thinking about how weโ€™ve been hiding this for four God-damn years, Jonas! I want to share my love with you and with the world. Why canโ€™t we kiss in public?โ€

ย 

โ€œBecause of the tabooโ€ฆ I mean, this isnโ€™t an easy situation. Weโ€™re public figures: People think weโ€™re rock stars who bang hot chicks every nightโ€ฆ and yetโ€ฆโ€

ย 

โ€œWeโ€™re banging each other.โ€

ย 

โ€œDonโ€™t say it like that!โ€

ย 

โ€œWell, then. What are we supposed to call it? Gentle homosexual lovemaking thatโ€™s actually not gentle but fast and furious like those crappy movies?โ€

ย 

Jonas sighs and Bo leans over and kisses his neck again.

ย 

โ€œListen, Jonas. I know you want this to be over soon. I mean, weโ€™re not going to be rockers forever. One day weโ€™ll be old men. Weโ€™re a lot more attractive now and itโ€™d be more accepted this way. And besides-โ€

ย 

And before Bo can get another word past his puffer-fish lips, Jonas turns to him, grabs his face and starts to suck at them passionately.

ย 

ย 

Part. 2 to come laterโ€ฆ:

Mew doesn't know about this forum do they? ;) Because I would like to still be able to get into their concerts :laugh3:

I am not a psycho, I am not a psycho I promise ;) I just do not understand why is this white top with long sleeves wrapped so tight around my body ;)

:lol: we're still talking about tans?

  • Author

:uhoh: my thread is about Bo's tan *goes to make a Bo Madsen thread*

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.