✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Jonas Bjerre Appreciation Thread (back)

LibbyMew

I don't see why people here seem so negative about them dating. :huh: She seems like a pretty nice person.

I'm sure that their relationship doesn't base on them both being famous. And the age difference is nothing. It doesn't mean a thing at least to me.

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Negative? :inquisitive:

I don't think I'm being negative, honest most likely. :shrug:

Just sharing my own opinions. As far as the age difference goes, I understand she must be very mature, at least. To date someone that much older you'd have to be. That's not a bad thing at all, but very true.

I've dated guys older than myself and found that I wasn't mature enough for them when the age difference was only three years or so... But ofc that's only me.

I have said nothing negative about her. That I am sure of. :thinking:

What do you mean territortial (sp?) I don't think so. :shame:

I appreciate Jonas, anyone who makes my favorite male singer happy is all good. As long as he's happy with his life and who he is, it's all gravy.

Not territorial..? What were you saying last week.."Jonas is mine, mine, mine..you can have Bo"...lol I'm just teasing ya :P

p'haps I should have said "Olivia gets a bit fangirly about Jonas, is all" ;)

Anyway, I'm starting to get a little fan-girly about Silas - I hope he hasn't got a 20-something fashion model stashed away somewhere...;)

Silas is a hot peice of hunk. :drool:

And yes, I did say Jonas was mine :lol: But ofc I know he isn't and that's alright. just in a perfect fangily world I'd be a hot 20-something Danish chick and I'd be the one dating Jonas. But alas... That world does not exist. *sigh* Oh, well.

Well, I think we'd all have a better chance at Bo.. Who knows? It's like you said he might have a chick at every port? (was that is...? :thinking: )

Like I said.. in a perfect fangirly world, we'd all stand a chance. :P

In a perfect fangirly world, Bo would be a P.I.M.P.

But ofc I'm sure he's very sweet and probably has a nice lady. So gfh (I guesss...? :thinking: )

:curtain:

Oh yeaaah :stunned: never occured to me! :whip:

I'll be back to edit this with piccys. :)

EDIT!!!: :D

javsb8.jpg

Sorry, they're not exactly "good"are they? :\

Poor Jonas,he looks so tired and fragile.

No, they're terrible...:P

How about...

jonas38.jpg

jonas43.jpg

jonas71.jpg

Love the 2nd and 3rd.:wacky:

jonas109.jpg

Pretty :wacky:

Pretty indeed.:heart:

Can you guys help me with a short little bio of Jonas for a little Apparatjik project I'm working on..

So far I've written this..

Jonas is the vocalist in Danish band, Mew. He has a distinctive singing voice with a wide vocal range. Jonas also plays piano and guitar and is a talented visual artist, producing much of Mew's on-stage imagery.

Does it sound ok? Plus I'd like another short sentence or two...but dunno what else to say..anyone got any ideas..?

I'll expose myself here. It's Olivia and I think I put up a semi-decent bio on the first post if you want to take from that.

As far as piano goes, Jonas isn't exactly great on piano. He hasn't taken any lessons and the guys mostly write the songs on guitar. I believe I mentioned how his range is as wide as it is, in the story fo how he learned to sing the way he does. On top of that he worked in post-production for the film industry to help pay for the bands endeavors. He learned a lot from that experience as well and still doubles as a visual artist.