July 10, 200917 yr LOL, that film was crazy, but soooo funny... I think I'm a bit traumatised, ha! There's a lot of nudity - was this really rated R since it seemed like there was so much naughty stuff in it it could have been NC-17! I almost died of laughter during his tv show preview-thing with the 'talking penis' scene :o It kind of made 'Borat' look like the 'Care Bears' :P Yeah, the song was funny at the end. They showed Chris twice, but only for a few seconds each...
July 10, 200917 yr LOL, that film was crazy, but soooo funny... I think I'm a bit traumatised, ha! There's a lot of nudity - was this really rated R since it seemed like there was so much naughty stuff in it it could have been NC-17! I almost died of laughter during his tv show preview-thing with the 'talking penis' scene :o It kind of made 'Borat' look like the 'Care Bears' :P Yeah, the song was funny at the end. They showed Chris twice, but only for a few seconds each... I know!!! I couldn't believe some of the stuff that was in that movie either. haha. It should have been rated X. But it was still really funny. Last night, the theater i was in was filled, and it was so funny because everyone's reactions were like the same. Everyone had they hands in their faces screaming/laughing/and shocked.
July 10, 200917 yr Can somebody just give me a bootleg copy of the ending of Bruno or something? That would be sweet. :nice: I am not wasting ten dollars on sitting through more than sixty minutes of a movie that appears to be profoundly unfunny to see the ending charity song or whatever. :shifty: Or maybe none of them are out yet. which that would be sad :( Edit: Oh dear; should this be in the Multimedia section? :thinking:
July 11, 200917 yr i can't believe chris is in Bruno! What a hilarious movie, good for chris, sting, and bono!
July 11, 200917 yr Looks like I beat you to the punch! Unfortunately it is about 10 seconds truncated (although still includes all Chris parts) because I dont have all my normal tools but rest assured it will be up in its entirety in the best non-crowd quality you will hear until its officially released. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YEN01E28
July 11, 200917 yr Here it is. Unfortunately it is about 10 seconds truncated (although still includes all Chris parts) because I dont have all my normal tools but rest assured it will be up in its entirety in the best non-crowd quality you will hear until its officially released. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YEN01E28
July 11, 200917 yr Haha! This is actually awesome! Wait, I can't hear Chris' voice! What part is it at? Oh 1:10 Bruno is peace. If we don't have peace..... we dont have no mother fucking bruno. xD
July 11, 200917 yr I wish they had the actual part of this on youtube so we can watch it. I want to see chris again. It all happened so fast in the movie.
July 11, 200917 yr hahahaha i saw this movie last night (which totally was inappropriate for me but oh well :P) and i knew chris was about to come on so i was like shaking and freaking out and then when he came on screen i literally shrieked. hhahaha the guy next to me probably thought i was an idiot! :lol:
July 11, 200917 yr I was expecting Chris, but I still freaked out when I saw him singing :laugh3: And, is it just me, or did he have the least screen time out of all the celebrities in that last recording bit?
July 11, 200917 yr haahh I went to see this last night with my friends and my brother. Myself and my other friend Karen are obviously in love with Chris, so I knew he was going to be on soon. When he came on the screen we both shrieked so loud, and we like grabbed each other! I thought we would get kicked out but luckily it was the end of the movie! :)
July 13, 200917 yr hey does anyone have a video clip of the song? I've been looking everywhere.. already seen the movie twice but don't wanna see it a third time just for the end bit :P
July 13, 200917 yr Yeah, he definitely got the least amount of screen time. :( Probably cause he couldn't keep it together long enough to have more screen time, he was laughing too much... Bono: Your an idiot Chris:angry: Chris: :laugh3:haa haa, :laugh3:I can't help it Man :laugh3: Elton: I thought you were more professional, Chris:o Chris: :laugh3:Oh shit, I just can't stop:laugh3: Bono: Pull yourself together, man:angry: Chris: :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:Shit:laugh3::laugh3:Shit:laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment