✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kids in da PIT!

let us know how it goes

I too am struggling with where to get seats- gonna have to pay the scalper, unfortunately

but GA pit seats are cheaper than close seats, so I am thinking of going that route, and gathering any info I can about the GA experience. I don't need to be "front row", so if there's space in the back, I'd hang there.

Most people's reviews, however, are the fanatics, god bless em, and they are all from the front row....

ok , heres one for you, i was 8 and i had front row ga in central park for elton john (a thousand years ago) and it was crazy back then, 12 is fine!!!!!!!!

Okay. So I'm definitely in the "fanatic" category...I may not seem like it from lack of posts and pictures and signatures and all that, but I'm just computer-illiterate. It was AMAZING. Front of the pit. Amazing. Oh God. Chris was inches away. INCHES. I could go on and on....

Anyway, where are pit seats cheaper than further seats?? Wtf?? I want to be there! But I was lucky with my pit tix--found 'em on stubhub for about $160 each, which is actually not much more than face value plus fees. So I was happy. So worth it.

Eight years old? That's awesome!! My brother's that age right now...I wouldn't dream of taking him to a concert though, he'd just be on his friggin DS the whole time. :confused:

Well, as for my 12-year-old cousin...she kept worrying it'd get loud, as her parents warned her to get earplugs. She did get some from one of the security people, who just had bunches of them for themselves anyway, and she kept plugged in for the two opening acts. I was a bit worried, but it was her first concert--you just have to get used to the noise I guess. Then when Coldplay came on, I noticed she'd taken them out :D All was well!

Anyway, where are pit seats cheaper than further seats?? Wtf??

go to ticketsnow for Boston 8/3... there are tons of pit tix for 130 - 150. You will also see that seated pairs for that price are not anywhere near. Strange.

If my @#$%#@ wife would just suck it up and join the pit, we'd be all set. but she's worried that she won't see anything and get pushed around the whole time. We can't get there early, unfortunately.

go to ticketsnow for Boston 8/3... there are tons of pit tix for 130 - 150. You will also see that seated pairs for that price are not anywhere near. Strange.

If my @#$%#@ wife would just suck it up and join the pit, we'd be all set. but she's worried that she won't see anything and get pushed around the whole time. We can't get there early, unfortunately.

Wow...I think I've got to start considering going to Boston this weekend. I wonder how long the drive is from Houston?..

I dunno how big the pit is in that venue, but at Cynthia Woods, it was TINY. Strange, though. Maybe less than 50 people, so pretty much everyone had a great view. (Except for this stupid little kid behind me, but like I felt sorry for him--he was playing on his friggin' DS the whole time, according to my friend.)

But the pit is ALWAYS worth it for Coldplay. Lots of butterflies. :D Good luck persuading your wife! :)

Typically, i don't know whether its just me, but i feal that the further you are from the back at any show the better the sound quality is. Usually you tend to hear slight feedback from the monitors if your at the front, but thats just my theory. Which i don't stick to, because being close to the boys is better than optimal sound anyday :D