✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Anyone else seeing Harry Potter at midnight?! :D

In a telescope lens

Tomorrow night my best friend and I are going to see Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince at midnight. I know it's a really big deal around where I am, it's sold out everywhere and theaters have like 20 showings of it.

So, any other Coldplayers seeing it at midnight too?! :dance:

It looks awesome.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wclDW5nAaBc]YouTube - Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince - Official Trailer [HD][/ame]

speaking of which, this is disturbingly hilarious.

http://www.petitiononline.com/a1b2c37/petition.html

honestly, I'd rather have my kids believing Harry Potter was real and learning their lessons about friendship and trust and loyalty from JK, then to believe that if you're bad you will burn in Hell for all eternity like these Sunday School kids quoted are learning.

honestly, I'd rather have my kids believing Harry Potter was real and learning their lessons about friendship and trust and loyalty from JK, then to believe that if you're bad you will burn in Hell for all eternity like these Sunday School kids quoted are learning.

I love how fundamentalists attack HP but not Narnia and LOTR's. The irony though is that J.K. Rowling attends church, and the books could practically serve as a religious allegory, with Harry's sacrifice, reincarnation... Dumbledore and Voldemort as respective good/evil, God/Satan figures etc. etc.

most people who burn these books or prevent their kids from reading them have never read it, and just use it as some kind of scapegoat for their religious outrage.