September 9, 200917 yr "When Jonny went to bed that night ..." I think Chris is saying that too, isn't he? :inquisitive: i believe so, yes.
September 10, 200917 yr Well, maybe when the tour is over and they spend some time in the studio again ... then they might get crazy ideas again ... :smug:
September 10, 200917 yr or maybe we should all email anchorman or oracle about it?!?!we could ask debs through email as well!!
September 10, 200917 yr My new fic is all about Chris. :) http://deathlyh7212007.livejournal.com/48334.html
September 10, 200917 yr :lol:love the four last words!!!!!!!!!Chris sounds himself!:clap::D:D:DBuckin'♥tGuy and Chris really should do a duet:wink3::D:D:D:
September 11, 200917 yr I: "And did the musical orientation change?" C: "Well, we just play a lot slower ... Guy's fingers got really fat." ZombAid! :laugh3:
September 11, 200917 yr I: "And did the musical orientation change?" C: "Well, we just play a lot slower ... Guy's fingers got really fat." ZombAid! :laugh3: where did he say that!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
September 11, 200917 yr where did he say that!! :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: [ame= ] [/ame] :D
September 11, 200917 yr I'm sure this has already been quoted several times here, but i love this quote :D "Coldplay is for people with great taste, intelligence, incredible good lookingness, talent, ability, success, grabbing of life. Coldplay’s for people who know what life’s about. They’re always entertaining. Delightful to talk to. Sweet, charming, incredibly good in bed. Virile. They have incredible success with girls, or boys, or both. They’re generally just the world’s best citizens. Maybe I’m biased, but I’m definitely right." And yeah, he is right :wink3:
Create an account or sign in to comment