September 24, 201016 yr diannaaaaa, i loooooooooove your stories which you already know but i am stating this here so other people can know as well :awesome: Poison and Cure: i think that often having so many different POVs in a story can make it confusing, but this is good so far! poor Chrissy :bigcry: i hope he is all right.
September 25, 201016 yr Brand New Start: That onion part reminded me of Shrek! (not in bad way or anything) :awesome: Poison and Cure: Kidnapped! eeek! :shocked2: The PM: ohmygoodness I love this! With Chris and Jonny! and MI6! and Will and Guy! Sooooo good!
September 25, 201016 yr coldplayisawesome your new fic (spin) is so cute :wacky: ~~Life Is For Living~~i fallen in love with the story i hope a new chapter is posted quickly:)
September 25, 201016 yr PM is friggn' exciting, aaahh!! :bomb: Dianna I love your stories _SO_ much :wacky:!
September 25, 201016 yr thanks, nouratan :blush: i am Brooke, by the way :nice: dianna, i uber agree with thalia :freak::wacky: Infamous: SIMONNNNNN :surprised: Chris.. ki... ki.... :bigcry::bigcry:
September 25, 201016 yr Spin: ahahaha i'm sorry but last night we were talking about playing spin the bottle and then when I saw this! :bomb: Fabulous Brooke!! Can't wait for more!!! Infamous: Whoa! BAM, in your face! This is fascinating and exciting! The PM: I felt the need to make some sort of picture to tell you how much I love this.
September 26, 201016 yr The PM: I felt the need to make some sort of picture to tell you how much I love this. This is certainly pretty damn awesome and totally fits to the story :stunned: *is amazed* :surprised:
September 26, 201016 yr ^ haha oh dear, that is just my fooling around. Your work is beyond incredible!! :D
September 26, 201016 yr Spin: Nawwwwwwwwww, that was lovely. I'm a bit upset that Jonny needs time to like Chris, but hey: it was cute anyways. Infamous: :stunned: Chris! Poor Jonny boy! :bigcry: Great start!
September 26, 201016 yr kimberly, that picture is wonderful :cheesy: Poison and Cure: poor Chris :bigcry:
September 26, 201016 yr Author Infamous: :stunned: Chris! Poor Jonny boy! :bigcry: Great start! And it's also the end as well :( I'm glad you liked it, it was just a very short story which I felt like putting out. I'm going to make a lot more short 1-part stories! :)
September 26, 201016 yr And it's also the end as well :( I'm glad you liked it, it was just a very short story which I felt like putting out. I'm going to make a lot more short 1-part stories! :) is that so you won't have so many unfinished stories? :P
September 26, 201016 yr Author is that so you won't have so many unfinished stories? :P :o :dozey: Maybe...but I AM going to finish Crossfire and Stonehenge soon. But I do have NaNoWriMo soon...:P
September 26, 201016 yr :o :dozey: Maybe...but I AM going to finish Crossfire and Stonehenge soon. But I do have NaNoWriMo soon...:P :lol: well, good luck with that :P
September 30, 201016 yr Due to a severe lack of posting/commenting, I have decided to start posting more often. I know nodoby really cares about what the hell I'm doing, but really. Is no one writing any more?? (except Dianna, naturally) :\ You people are all fantastic writers, and this lack of stories is making my days rather depressing.
September 30, 201016 yr I'm sorry :\ I haven't been writing lately, but I should probably keep posting Brand New Start. And I am hoping to stat writing more again soon.
September 30, 201016 yr Author Due to a severe lack of posting/commenting, I have decided to start posting more often. I know nodoby really cares about what the hell I'm doing, but really. Is no one writing any more?? (except Dianna, naturally) :\ You people are all fantastic writers, and this lack of stories is making my days rather depressing. The fact is a lot of people are back to college/school, and I'm finding myself with less and less time to do anything, so I'm sure it will be the same for others. When everyone gets into the swing of things at school etc., I'm sure you'll be seeing more stories posted.
September 30, 201016 yr I didn't mean it in a mean way! I'm just sad that I haven't got any fanfics to read. And I'm in my final year of high school too, so it's not like I don't know how it feels. :P Everyone's on holidays in Australia, so yeah... BORED
October 1, 201016 yr Due to a severe lack of posting/commenting, I have decided to start posting more often. I know nodoby really cares about what the hell I'm doing, but really. Is no one writing any more?? (except Dianna, naturally) :\ . :dance: and i am still writing! i don't have a lot of time, and none of the stories i'm working on are finished enough yet for me to start posting :P but i am still writing. :D
October 1, 201016 yr The PM: This is sooooo great. I think it's one of the best you've done! I love all the action and suspense! EDIT: @kimberly That picture is gorgeous! EDIT EDIT: Brand New Start: "You're not going to implode or something?" ---- hahahaha :awesome:
October 4, 201016 yr Peaches: oooh, i like how Will's name for her was Peaches and her real name is Clementine :awesome: The PM: SO MUCH LOVE :wacky::wacky::wacky:
October 4, 201016 yr ^ That was Dianna's Idea! :P PM: I whole heartedly concur with Brooke on this! Captive: *bites nails in nervousness* EEkk! This is getting intense!
Create an account or sign in to comment