|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are really good

Haha yes!! Another Texan! That makes 3! :D

sorry yall for being lazy, I have been reading, I just have not been commenting. Tomorrow I will try and get around to that! Many apologies for being well me. Have a good one yall!

Hey, everyone!

Captive: What happens to Guy now???

The Private Life of Me: It was so sad at parts, but I really liked all the parachuting. :)

Brand New Start: Oooooo! This Karen! interestng.... :inquisitive:

A Rush: Jon! All these people be beatin' on Jonnyboy :wacky:

Ah see I live up to my name! I make false promises! I would try to make up an excuse, but... well there was this cute boy and well.. ;)

A Rush: Oh Snap! Get it! I love buckin' it's quite tasty!

The Private Life of me: Brooke that was fantastic, it really felt like a secret diary/journal and I loved how open he was, yet with all the scratching out bits, it was really cute!

Captive: I love how guy is such a force to be reckoned with. He really makes me proud! And then I'm so happy that Will is okay, but what an interesting home in the middle of nowhere!

A brand new start: Oooh I like Karen, what a cool character! Hmm is she based off of anyone (cough cough your friend Karen) :P

The Journey: I love how different Chris and Jonny's personalities are in this story, and I have to just throw this out there, but holy cow their mum's are pretty darn chill for oh you know being lost at sea and now on some strange island. Yeah I wouldn't been near as ice cold as they is! But regardless this is fantastic. :D