✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

I have been such a fail on these threads :disappointed:

I will post more of Soybeans tomorrow.

And now, reviews.

A Sort of Homecoming: I cannot even express how amazing this was. I loved it. It was so original and I felt like I could feel the emotions in it. The ending was excellent.

Peaches: This is so sweet yet intense at the same time....loving it :)

Back Through The Fields: How sweet :blush:

Running To Stand Still: I'm interested to see where this story will go. I feel so bad for Guy :(

Good Luck Pennies: This was so sad :( But also beautiful. And...would it be incredibly conceited to assume that this Katie character is based off of me? :P

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running to stand still: Oh this story is so lovely, I can't wait for more, I want a boy to write to me, just not under that circumstance.

Lost of incomplete: Well that was not the ending I was thinking of, but it was good. It fit in nicely and it was written beautifully! Well Done Brooke!

Bachelors Degree: This makes me smile in weird ways and makes me super excited when I see a new chapter! Can't wait for more!

I have been such a fail on these threads :disappointed:

I will post more of Soybeans tomorrow.

And now, reviews.

I like how you called it Soybeans! :laugh3: :nice:

Running to Stand Still: ugh. Come on now, Will!

Lost or Incomplete: wow. That was a great ending. Good job!

Bachelor's Degree: I love this. I really do. Great!

I like how you called it Soybeans! :laugh3: :nice:

Running to Stand Still: ugh. Come on now, Will!

Lost or Incomplete: wow. That was a great ending. Good job!

Bachelor's Degree: I love this. I really do. Great!

Haha you caught me, actually. That was a mistake. I originally called it that when I was writing it...and I called it by that name for so long that it's kind of stuck in my brain :P

Running To Stand Still: Aww, I feel so bad for them </3

Running to stand still: Oh this story is so lovely, I can't wait for more, I want a boy to write to me, just not under that circumstance.

Lost of incomplete: Well that was not the ending I was thinking of, but it was good. It fit in nicely and it was written beautifully! Well Done Brooke!

Bachelors Degree: This makes me smile in weird ways and makes me super excited when I see a new chapter! Can't wait for more!

out of curiosity, what was the ending you were thinking of?

also, i have to strongly agree with the Bachelors Degree review :wacky::wacky::wacky:

Hello people. I haven't been around for ages, due to lack of inspiration/mental encouragement/spare time etc.

But now I'm on holiday, and have started writing again. :dance:

How have you all been??

Some time in the not so distant future I shall post an epic review of everything I've missed. :lol:

And I'm sorry if nobody remembers "Life Is For Living", but I'll post some more of it, if anyone wants to read it. Thank you if you can be bothered! :heart:

Bachelors Degree: So here is the dealio. I liked Professor Chris in the beginning, he was different which made him appeal to me, and then the setting was so picturesk and then Jonny's sister was a fun bit of spunk! Then we saw the real light of Chris and that opened up a whole other world! I wish Chris had been reprimanded more, but I still liked how subtle touches of him were there in the end. It was a delight to read this and I liked how the end of the story seemed to melt in nicely. I can't wait for your next piece!

Katie's Bean Story! :D I have to agree with what has been said, that I do enjoy the lighthearted side that is being seen in this past chapter, they just fit together and it is nice!

Brooke: I thought that you would end it with Guy doing something drastic to symbolizes his love for liz. IDK thats just what I thought would occur.

Brooke: I thought that you would end it with Guy doing something drastic to symbolizes his love for liz. IDK thats just what I thought would occur.

ah, ok. :wacko:

i think i did intend to do something like that at first, but then i decided it might be better to just have Guy- since he was never really entirely stable to begin with- basically lose his mind. :P :shrug:

Life is for Living: well I see where the title fits! Crazy crazy story! Let's just hope Chris get's his mind in the right place!

PM: hahaha when I saw the title I was thinking in my head all the possible PM's out there.. yeah there were only two I could think of. 1. Private Message and 2. pm as in the the time of the day.. haha well anyways! this story has so much potential I can just feel it radiating from my computer screen. I'm vastly intrigued by the idea of Chris being the PM ( I'm trying to not give it away-- GO READ THE STORY YOU LURKERS!!) The logical choice for me would have been Will, but no! Good ole Ms. Green likes to throw fastballs! Well I have my hands and feet inside the roller coaster car and I am ready for this ride! BRING IT!

Running to Stand Still- :cry:@ Guy, really good story!!!

Life is for Living, I'm Lost where is Chapter 1, I can't find it, and I loved Chapter 2.

Good Luck Pennies, This was so good, sad, but Loved it!!!

Lost and incomplete: Very captivating, kept checking back for more, great story Brooke.

Brand New Start: Aww James and Guy are great together, so glad Guy found some happiness.

Bachelors Degree, WOW, I thought it was going one way, then the condom thingy happened and I thought, "Oh Noooes", Chrissy is bad!!! Great story, enjoyed the ending a great deal!

The PM, Mr. Priminister Martin, the ideas for stories you come up with Dianna are brilliant, I loved the Hired Help all gossiping about Chris,:laugh3:. Oh and Dianna, I will send you 1.00 for each new chapter:D

Life is for Living, I'm Lost where is Chapter 1, I can't find it, and I loved Chapter 2.

Yeah... :lol: It's on page 99. Sorry 'bout that. I've been very slack in posting...

Running to Stand Still: :freak: THISSTORYISSOAMAZINGI'MGONNADIE :freak:

Lost or Incomplete: *dies* Naww, Chris and Jonny starting their new life in New York! I hope it works for them. Broooooooooooooke if you make it not work... :whip:

Brand New Start: I love this story. I think that James and Guy are so perfect for each other. Love it. :D

Yeah... :lol: It's on page 99. Sorry 'bout that. I've been very slack in posting...

Running to Stand Still: :freak: THISSTORYISSOAMAZINGI'MGONNADIE :freak:

Lost or Incomplete: *dies* Naww, Chris and Jonny starting their new life in New York! I hope it works for them. Broooooooooooooke if you make it not work... :whip:

Brand New Start: I love this story. I think that James and Guy are so perfect for each other. Love it. :D

Oh GOOD, Thanks, I shall go find it:kiss:

@Katie, oh my god I love Brand New Start. :heart:

James and Guy are lovely characters, the way they match each other so perfectly is, like, :freak:

I can't sum it up in any other way. So :freak::freak::freak:. The onions thing... "So they have laaaaayyyyeerrrsssss. Ohhh... but not everyone likes onions. CAKES! Everybody loves cakes! Cakes have layers!" "I don't care what everyone likes! Ogres are not like cakes!"

:lol: Yeeeaaaahhhhhh so I love your story. It makes me want to run around screaming like a fangirl. Speaking of which... *runs to change mood*:escaping:

I only just realised that there are beets in the title of Brand New Start! :dance: yay for not noticing anything.

Poison and Cure: now why would anyone kidnap little ole' Chrissy? :P well I guess we shall just have to find out!

Captive: While I have a feeling that in due time there will be some hot steamy airplane sex, I can already feel the passion of this story. You know I love airplanes, you know I love Will, you know I love anything remotely historical, so you know I already love this.

PM: Jonny's a Killer!!!!!!! hehehe and Guy as security is fantastic! Oh I can just see how amused he will be with Chris' antics.