✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyra and anyone else. I am not being dramatic. If I wanted to be dramatic I would have posted in the thread. But not everyone who reads here goes to my blogs and so the message was only meant for those people. Alot of people would have been like "Who in the hell is this and why does she think we care?"

I posted that message because I have not written in awhile and I did not want readers to keep going there and wondering what in the hell was happening.

I DO NOT KNOW when or if there will be a new story. That was all I was trying to say. I was trying to help out the readers.

That's all.

Kyra and anyone else. I am not being dramatic. If I wanted to be dramatic I would have posted in the thread. But not everyone who reads here goes to my blogs and so the message was only meant for those people. Alot of people would have been like "Who in the hell is this and why does she think we care?"

I posted that message because I have not written in awhile and I did not want readers to keep going there and wondering what in the hell was happening.

I DO NOT KNOW when or if there will be a new story. That was all I was trying to say. I was trying to help out the readers.

That's all.

Ohthankgoodness.

Brand New Start: the cuteness of this story really brightens my day

:nice:

Lost or Incomplete: pending confrontation???

Brand New Start: This story is so cute! James is so perfect! I'm happy to see both of them happy and so well off! I can't wait for more and the Malcolm drama! Also, the headboard for the bed! :heart: I knew it would be important. :D

Lost or Incomplete: Brooke, I love this. I don't think we have too many with Jonny being the one helping Chris cheat. Although I find Liz ute and all and love her with Guy... I can;t really pity her. I'm kinda glad CHris cheated on her for Jonny. Though I'm totally against cheating! :uhoh: I hope to see her with Guy! And hopefully without too much drama in between. Although you are Brooke and it isn't like you to exclude lots of drama.

Back Through the Fields: Awww, so sweet! :heart: Happy spring!

Peaches: Awwwwww:heart: I love your Will stories, we definately need more of them! This is adorable! I love Peaches she's a great character! Please post more Kimberly!

Together Again: Ohhh! :blush: :bomb: Wow! I'm definately going to step my game up for best collaboration because that was amazing! :D I think I may go re-read it! You two should write more together!

A Sort of Homecoming: I wish I had reviewed this while you were still writing. I would be begging for more! :heart: I loved this so much! I really think you are an amazing author Juliana!:hug:

Lost or Incomplete: I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!! It's weird, but I really hate Chris and Jonny right now! But oh my goodness this is brilliant!

A brand new start: AWWWWW. 20 points for James!! This is just lovely Katie!

Together Again: Phew that was hot and steamy and sexy and naughty and I enjoyed it very very much!

A Vase a Friendship: hehe I like how everyone was on edge. Oh Will how I love you and Chris you are too cute!

A Sort of Homecoming: oohh snap! I thought this was great! :D :D

Running to stand still: me likey! Can't wait for more!

Running to Stand Still: you write very well!

Lost or Incomplete: you must post more!!!! please? :nice:

Good luck Pennies: that was just so sad and beautiful! well done!

EDIT:

Lost or Incomplete:

I didn't think she was really going to die! Whaaaaaat? Also, I liked the fighting bit.

Bachelor's Degree: yay! A new Dianna story! :D

^hehe

So Brooke!! You sly girl! I'm sad about Liz, cause I really did like her, she was a great character, but I was thrilled with your epic fist fight! BAM! I love it when men beat the shit out of each other!

Dianna! odgndsovbdsbjrufnsdovsssss You know what you have done! Now keep up the brilliant work!