✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crossfire: So Chris and Champ are in cahoots? To be honest Simon this is one of those stories I wouldn't read, but you've actually got me interested. You'vfe hooked me into a story I might not have read. Great job it's not an easy task! I can't wait for more!

I know I haven't posted any stories in a while, but just so everyone is aware, I have been working on a really extensive story for quite a while now. It is finally almost done, and as soon as I am finished with it I will begin to post chapters :)

It's okay Katie. You aren't as bad as I am. I haven't posted in months. I can't wait for your epic story!:kiss:

The Boys of Summer: Chris's mother is EXACTLY like mine. Like dead-on. I think Mrs. Martin and my mum could have a full conversation on everything their child did wrong. :rolleyes: ANYWAYS, can we see Chris's dad bail him out in the next chapter Brooke? (That means you have to post more!)

“Oh, God, are you gay, too?” she sneered. “I swear, if you are-” :laugh3: best laugh all day. I'm glad chris's dad came around and knew exactly what to do with the wife and Chris and Jon. Though was it smart of him to suggest they go back to the tent once again? :lol: :heart: Brooke I love you and your stories. Is there more to come? :wacky: :nice:

THE BOYS OF SUMMER: AWESOME! Yay bonding time with daddy! :wacky: Brooke I think this story is making my summer amazing. I like powerful Chris. And the less depressing non-angst setting. Even when it's only Chris and his parents I still smile or laugh as much as when it's a Buckin scene.

The Boys of Summer: Only one more summer?:( That made me as sad as Chris. But, everything else... :hearT: A nice romantic meadow scene! :kiss: That was August 3rd yeah? I'm going to celebrate August 3rd when it comes around! Maybe Buckin really WILL happen! :wacky: That was adorable though, I love sweet Buckin moments. That put my mood way above any point it has been for the past few days!

The Best Years of Your Life: I'm starting to think this title is sarcastic. But, :uhoh: I hope nothing goes wrong again!! :heart: More please Simon!

EDIT: My concert was July 30th. :P I thought you picked that day because of a plan you had for those two:lol: Also: *runs to read new chapters*

The Boys Of Summer: Awwwwww:love: I love how Buckin always gets nice fancy dates! I almost forgot that they were rich! *adores*