✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Boys of Summer: So far, my favorite part is when Chris stood up to his mom. This is such s good story!

Alone?: omgshockingtwist!

Crossfire: This whole thing is very intense!

The Best Years of Your Life: uh-oh!

The Voice: my face was just :cheesy: as I read this. The whole step situation was so cute.

We should! Wi-- Alas!!! I know EXACTLY what to do.... *plots evilly once again* I already had an idea anyways.... *evillaugh*

Anyways... I remember the old thread it was such a hastle to read after the first hundred pages. I'm still surprised I got through it all. I remember being angered about Guy and Fab at one point because they were EVERYWHERE. :lol: Little did I know I would fall for them....

Back to my review.

The Boys of Summer: “Yes, yes,” Jonny happily agreed, nodding. “And, well, then we'll always be...”

Even through his dreaminess, Chris spoke as well, and at the same time they both said, “Together.”

The image that come to mind here, is adorable. I see Chris and Jon with big sparkling anime-style eyes leaning into each other and saying "together" with high dreamy voices and hearts surrounding them.... :lol: Adorable! It's like running away from home with your parents' permission. I can't wait for more!

Awww The Boys of Summer graduated into the Men of All-Year Round! :blush: The ending was adorable and they finally got approval from everyone who mattered. That was just wonderful Brooke. I love your stories, I love the idea Dianna gave you and I'm really happy you wrote that. It made me feel quite optimistic. I hope to see something that wonderful come from you again soon! :kiss:

EDIt: I thought I might share a line from a David Levithan novel:

"He was the blue to my green." :blush:

We should! Wi-- Alas!!! I know EXACTLY what to do.... *plots evilly once again* I already had an idea anyways.... *evillaugh*

Anyways... I remember the old thread it was such a hastle to read after the first hundred pages. I'm still surprised I got through it all. I remember being angered about Guy and Fab at one point because they were EVERYWHERE. :lol: Little did I know I would fall for them....

Back to my review.

The Boys of Summer: “Yes, yes,” Jonny happily agreed, nodding. “And, well, then we'll always be...”

Even through his dreaminess, Chris spoke as well, and at the same time they both said, “Together.”

The image that come to mind here, is adorable. I see Chris and Jon with big sparkling anime-style eyes leaning into each other and saying "together" with high dreamy voices and hearts surrounding them.... :lol: Adorable! It's like running away from home with your parents' permission. I can't wait for more!

Yeah same here....somehow I managed to get through the mess and read all the stories:lol:

But........I remember seeing the G/F stories and instantly being like "GFYUVYSDBHUJVGSUCBGCRCVEW:wacky::dance: :wacky:" :blush:

I think I got into Guy and Fab after the bachelor party.....then again that was my first Guy and Fab story ............. ......... *runs away to re-read Guy and Fab's entire collection*

Edit: Does GFYUVYSDBHUJVGSUCBGCRCVEW stand for something or did you just hit random keys? Guy Fab You Ultimite Very Yummy Sexy Delicious Beautifully Honored Uber Juicy .... I ran out of adjectives...

The Boys of Summer: I loved that ending! I was like nawwwwwwww, except it was more high pitched. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading that story. :heart:

But a fantastic ending! :dance:

And I thought it was about time I posted the last few chapters of Alone.

It's really not that exciting, but oh well.

*sigh* I'm getting so sick of having all you gals on at different times to me. It's rather depressing.