✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sold: Dianna! I loved it!!!! :heart: I read it start to finish without stopping I just had to continue!!!! I didn't see Guy's boss coming but, I loved the Guy love and the Buckin love in the story. Its like the best of your blogs combined into one. I adore it! I think I may just go and reread it when I'm done rereading Guy and Fab. :love: Thank you for posting the whole thing at once.

Sorry for my lack of reviews!

Alone?: I really liked that ending. Open-ended...very nice job:D

The New Kid: You know I adore this story, with all of it's emotional ups and downs:bigcry::heart:

The Best Years of Your Life: Awww, I'm glad Jonny and his dad are on good terms:)

Sold: Dianna, you know I absolutely ADORE this story:wacky::heart:

Mail Call: Oooooooh, I love this already. I'm so intrigued:wacky:

The New Kid: Chris lives on the bad side of town... :lol:

Sold: That was just wonderful!

Never Pick Sides, or Choose Between Two: I'm really enjoying this one!

The Best Years of Your Life: Well everyone is moving into this house now! :laugh3:

Mail Call: "I can smell the death on your breath," he said, looking disgusted. <--- I laughed so hard at that :awesome:

Dear Friends, I got accused last night of abandoning yall, HA! I believe that ship sailed a while ago and I missed it. I have just been busy and a combination of lazy and tired. Sorry for being a bum.

The New Kid: What life threatening illness does Chris have already? sdnsoigdvba besides that I am very much enjoying this story!

The Best Years of Your Life: This story is so far out there haha its fun to read just because you know its something that would never occur. :awesome:

Mail Call: Me likey very much!! I adore the name Stryker, gosh it just makes him sound even sexier. But ooh that Bryan, man I just wanted to punch him in the face. I can't wait for more!!

The Big One: I found this story fascinating, but you know that I love history! You choose each role for the boys very well it was easy to see them filling it. I also loved how the ending was king of like looking back in a mirror to the beginning, only with some slight changes. Lovely!

Sold: I loved the concept of this story and wish I had thought of it, but I felt like it was just sort of ended. I was hoping for more to find out about Guy and Bennett. By the way I have this lovely picture of Bennett as a character from Pride and Prejudice.

The Promised Land: LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! Can I have Running Bear PUHLEASE!!!! Seriously you are writing about my 2nd favorite time in history! Sigh. :Awesome:

Never Pick Sides: ooohhh this is interesting.

p.s. I have not given up on writing, expect something in the coming days ;)

Happy Birthday TO THE THREAD!!!

And OMG......Can it be????

IS that.. gasp.. KIMBERLY??????

So glad you have returned to us!!!

Your reviews are dynamite!!

As are your stories..when you bother to post them.:P

Wills birthday: :laugh3: Guy was so adorable at the end! :rolleyes:

The New Kid: THIS IS SO SAD :cry: I want Jonny to find Chris a miracle cure :snobby:

Sold: This is good, I think you should have a continuation :wacky: "It's like watching your best friends be carried off to feed the lions," Chris said." :laugh3: This was the best line EVER.

And Brooke, who wouldn't want to get drunk with Chris Martin :shrug:

:sneaky:..

Well Brooke, I guess you're right. The only reason I had the other people on the plane get drunk, was because they didn't know that Chris Martin was on the plane with them :rolleyes:

Erin is also famous, so it was just like meeting another person. Also, she doesn't like flying much, so she drank to relax herself.

:awesome:

And yeah I made Andrew be the misunderstood bad guy in this :lol: We'll see what happens with him, Chris and Erin :sneaky:

The New Kid: I always love that point where you finally know for sure that the story will be Buckin. (Although 99.9999998% of your stories are Buckin so its not a surprise.) :wacky: I'm loving this story though I feel bad for Chrissy and his heart problem:( I got up at six am just to read this, aren't I insane?

Never Pick Sides: Ohhhhh! Interesting story! :awesome: Though I have a feeling Andrew is gonna screw something up. And the plane! :lol: Amazing!

Will's Birthday: Socks! :socks: I loved the socks!! :lol:

Happy Birthday to my dearest thread and all of the girlies + Simon. I say this should be our shared birthday! :kiss:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs&feature=related]YouTube- The BEATLES birthday song[/ame]