✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

:dance:

Congrats to every who got nominated and/or won an award!

You're all incredible writers, and it is a privelege to be able to read all your stories. :heart:

And THANK GOD Tangled Up In Blue won a best C/G fic. I'm not even kidding.

Awww :blush:

Congratulations everyone!

I feel like a proud father...for some reason! :P :lol:

You're all an amazing group of people...and are super talented. Some of you have got a future in writing, I'm sure of it!

Chris, Jonny, Guy, Will & Phil would be proud...and scared...and amazed...and freaked out...and rolling on the floor laughing...and rethinking their own sexuality...

It is amazing how one band and it's music can create so much inspiration for writing! :)

Hahaha they would indeed feel so many things about what we do :laugh3:

Yeah, it is :)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations everyone!

I feel like a proud father...for some reason! :P :lol:

You're all an amazing group of people...and are super talented. Some of you have got a future in writing, I'm sure of it!

Chris, Jonny, Guy, Will & Phil would be proud...and scared...and amazed...and freaked out...and rolling on the floor laughing...and rethinking their own sexuality...

It is amazing how one band and it's music can create so much inspiration for writing! :)

oh simon, i don't think i could have said it better myself :P:lol:

yay for all of us! :awesome:

As, I said last night: the awards were amazing. Thank you Brooke for planning that and going through all the organizing. I agree with Simon, the band would be proud! it's truly amzing. Along with the stories I get to read today.

The New Kid: Thank God Chris is alright! Although.... A new heart :cry: But, if Chris dies.... Jon's alone :bigcry: I hate the underlying risk of death during surgery! I hope Chris will be okay!

The Best Years of Your Life: They won!!! :awesome: The ending line was hilarious!! *giggles* Yay for happy ends!

Crossfire: Will and Chris? :wideeyed: :nice: :D

Brand New Start: ohh! So this man is good! Yay! I'm swtarting to like James more! And I'm really enjoying this story Katie! :heart:

Dear People of the FanFiction Thread::::

It has come to my attention lately that all of you are not taking your responsibility very seriously.

There are several very awesome writers on this thread and such who are seriously considering NOT writing anymore because of a lack of comments.

You people must understand that commenting (good or bad) is what keeps the writers inspired and encouraged.

So please take a second or two and write some kind of comment if you read at all.

Thank you....

Dianna

Okay but in all seriousness, I will write up some kind of review after I get done cleaning off the scum from camp and then baking cupcakes. So in all essence I will have something done around 8 or 9 Texas Time ;) Peace Love and FAN FIC!!! Oh and it's FLIPPIN HOT here!

Hi everyone (or is it everybody :thinking:)

My name is Kennedie and I personally feel bad for reading every new story and not telling you how good they are so I have written a review of the latest stories (oh btw us coldplayers are lucky to have such amazing writers giving us CP fics.)

Crushed-:cry: poor jonny gettin no love

The new kid-“I'd give you mine if I could,” I quietly said. "I think that might be a bit counter-productive,” he replied. Oh cuteness. Poor chrissy though.

Crossfire-gangs, killings, and c/w love=amazing:smug:

brand new start-liking James more know that I know he is not a complete douchbag :cool:

Never pick sides-I love when stories have other bands in them. Rainbow sprinkles FTW!

SOLD-you what it think haha

again one big thank you

:heart:

Thanks so much Rachel :heart:

Oh, and I really love our signature :blush:

Thank you Katie! :heart:

It has come to my attention lately that all of you are not taking your responsibility very seriously.

There are several very awesome writers on this thread and such who are seriously considering NOT writing anymore because of a lack of comments.

You people must understand that commenting (good or bad) is what keeps the writers inspired and encouraged.

So please take a second or two and write some kind of comment if you read at all.

Thank you....

Dianna

I feel terrible as it's only been of late that I have started reviewing again. I hope whoever is considering stopping writing, considers how amazing they are. ANd what the thread would do without their beautiful pieces. Everyone has amazing stories, the authors with one or two stories and the authors with two hundred stories. I know that if I witnessed people quiting I would think of it myself as it's seeing others create these stories that drives me to write also. I agree though Di, I think we should all put some time into reviewing.

My name is Kennedie and I personally feel bad for reading every new story and not telling you how good they are so I have written a review of the latest stories (oh btw us coldplayers are lucky to have such amazing writers giving us CP fics.)

Hello, Kennedie! :awesome: I'm Rachel. ;) It's nice to see new faces every once in a while. Will you be writing some stories for us anytime soon? Please say yes! Everyone here on the threads are quite lovely, and write things that should be considered masterpieces (though many mat disagree). You would be a great addition to our family! :love: Welcome! PS, Robert Frost Nothing Gold Can Stay yeah?:wacky:

The New Kid: I cried when reading this earlier Brooke. Those closing scenes in the end of the chapter were so touching! I cried like a baby. I'm still hopeful that everything will go right in surgery. Can we get more tonight?

Brand New Start: Katie I'm loving this more and more and more and more!! This is really good!!! I just want more! I'm in love again. Please post some more soon!

Crushed-:cry: poor jonny gettin no love

The new kid-“I'd give you mine if I could,” I quietly said. "I think that might be a bit counter-productive,” he replied. Oh cuteness. Poor chrissy though.

Crossfire-gangs, killings, and c/w love=amazing:smug:

brand new start-liking James more know that I know he is not a complete douchbag :cool:

Never pick sides-I love when stories have other bands in them. Rainbow sprinkles FTW!

SOLD-you what it think haha

again one big thank you

hello Kennedie, i am Brooke :blush:

thank you for your lovely comments. :wacky:

Hello' date=' Kennedie! :awesome: I'm Rachel. ;) It's nice to see new faces every once in a while. Will you be writing some stories for us anytime soon? Please say yes! Everyone here on the threads are quite lovely, and write things that should be considered masterpieces (though many mat disagree). You would be a great addition to our family! :love: Welcome! PS, Robert Frost Nothing Gold Can Stay yeah?:wacky:![/quote']

Hi Rachel great to meet you and will I start writing stories? I dont know, I have never tried so maybe! (you will be the first to know ;)) Thanks for making me feel so welcome :heart::heart::heart: and to your PS, yeeaaahhh :D Oh btw your avatr makes me fuzey inside!

ello' Kennedie! Welcome and glad your gonna write some reviews! :D

So to the rest of you lot, I lied. But hey thats not new! So yall should have seen that coming ;)

The New Kid: You were dropping subtle hints and the beginning of this story to tell us all that Chris was not fully right, and then you proceeded to inform us of his condition. Now with your latest chapters I feel little warning flags going up.. I don't know if I am going to be able to continue reading if my instincts are correct. Don't damage me Brooke! I'll hold you responsible for my mental break down ;) Other then that I do enjoy this story very much!

Never Pick Sides: Can I just say its so nice to read a story where there is a female included :awesome: haha not that I don't love me some buckin' , but its always enjoyable to read the opposite sometimes. Anyways this is a fun story, I enjoy how you like to throw in other celebrities in your stories. So I am anxious to see what happens with this.

Crossfire: Hmm Shady dwellings and guns. What is going to happen next, I honestly have not a clue, because dear Simon your stories never follow a pattern. Should be interesting!!

Crushed: oh Jonny next time perhaps?

Brand New Start: Loved the fight in the field. I love it when men kick the crap out of each other. I'm not sure whether I like James yet, I'm having mixed feelings towards him, but yay for farmer Guy. And what an unusual thing to grow. Katie your description in this story is fabulous, and just like Guy said there is so a smell for rain and it is amazing!

Famous: Dianna you make me want woohoo in a pantry. Better yet you make pantries sexy! This story seemed to have come out in perfect timing with the whole California prop 8 thing. I loved the plot line. It seemed like something the couple would end up doing and it was done with such taste! Plus you have a knack for taking a sensitive subject and being able to throw humor in. I Love G&F! They are the most perfect couple. Let's be honest here!

Mail Call: :D :D :D :D OH gooey brownies I love this story! The entire park scene is just incredible, but then you take the plot and throw it in a blender and then while its spinning around and looks like utter chaos it turns into a delicious smoothie! I wanted to stab Stryker and then BAM I Love him again! Okay as of today and for your new blog this is my favorite!

The Best Years of your life: aww yay they win and something good comes of it! They definitely deserved it.

Will Your Always Wrong: oh I love will! He is seriously awesome in his own way! I always love your drawings! They are for sure the best here! :D

Hi Rachel great to meet you and will I start writing stories? I dont know, I have never tried so maybe! (you will be the first to know ;)) Thanks for making me feel so welcome :heart::heart::heart: and to your PS, yeeaaahhh :D Oh btw your avatr makes me fuzey inside!

Everyone should have a go at trying something new, you may discover a hidden talent and the girlies are always here reviewing and helping eachother. I'm really excited to see you try! :kiss: and I'm glad you like my avatar! I design and draw pretty much all of my signatures and avatars and artwork!:D

Hey Kennedie! :awesome: I'm Hahna... as you can probably tell by my username :lol: Welcome to the thread! :hug:

Thank you....

Dianna

If anyone's considering giving up writing DON'T! I agree with Rachel, everyone who writes here is amazing. I do feel really really bad though as I haven't read any stories for ages, but I promise I will read and review more.

Keep writing lovely people! :awesome:

and congrats on everyone's awards!! :hug::hug::hug:

:dance::dance::dance:

Thank you....

Dianna

Dianna, I absolutely agree. :heart:

Your comment has made me realise that I haven't been reading and/or reviewing much recently. I promise I will make everyone feel loved (naww, bless) and post a really massive review in the coming days.

And I've actually pretty much stopped writing. Not only for this reason, but others too.(lack of ideas??:confused:)