✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

|~|The OFFICIAL Coldplay FanFic Thread 2: DISCUSSION|~|

iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Secret's, Lies & Lust IV

"What? You've only been in the US for two days and you already want to come back? Okay! Okay! You can stay with me when you get back!" said Will, shouting down the phone to Chris. Chris hung up.

Guy walked down the stairs to the sight of Gwyneth making breakfast, Apple and Moses were already sat down at the table. "Hey Gwyneth! You alright?" Guy asked, smiling.

"I've never been better!" She replied, putting the plates on the table. Guy sat down next to Gwyneth.

"Hey Guy!" said Apple, grinning.

"Hey Apple!" replied Apple, grinning back.

"There's something I want to ask you Guy. Will you adopt Apple?" asked Gwyneth. "You know, be like a proper father!"

"That's really kind of you, Gwyneth, I'm flattered but what would Chris say?" Guy asked.

"Who care's about Chris? He's living in the US now! He can't touch us!" Gwyneth said.

"So...are we a couple now?" Guy asked.

"I guess so...only if you want to!" Gwyneth said, raising a smile.

"Of course!" Guy replied, reaching to hold her hand.

oh, that Chris. :rolleyes::P

Yesterday is FANTASTIC. :wideeyed:

Hello there:) This is a very, very short story that I just wanted to show you. It's also supposed to be lighthearted and I hope you enjoy :D

Anyway, here it is:

Where the stories have no name

The other three band members didn’t know but Will Champion liked to write fanfics.

He would write and read for hours when he felt utterly bored out of his mind, although he told Chris, Jonny and Guy that he was just playing solitaire spider on the computer. He knew they thought he was too addicted to that game but they had no idea what his addiction was.

He had begun this hobby ever since he discovered a forum from a website that supported their band… It could be considered narcissist to be a part of a place where people declared their love (and sometimes dislike) for them but he just couldn’t resist it. It was a good place to know what people thought of their music and…well, them, specifically.

At first he was horrified, scared and worried but soon he realized that was their way of expressing their admiration and love for them. He didn’t mind the pervy comments. In fact, he loved them. Sometimes, he would even make those comments himself. It was a great way of confessing his love for their bandmates as well.

But his fictional stories were something he loved to create. He could write about Guy being a man-whore, Jonny being in love with Chris and Chris being… well, Chris. He was like a real-life fictional character without even trying.

He knew there weren’t many stories focusing on him and he was glad for that. This was the place where he relaxed and he didn’t think it would be that soothing reading about how aggressive he could be, even though writers meant it to be funny and entertaining. That was the impression most people had of him and he liked it to stay that way, but he knew his fellow writers only used that for creative purposes. He loved their imagination.

Right now, Will Champion was writing about Jonny, Guy and Chris in a threesome scenario, while on the road. He loved making this stuff up.

But you know what Oscar Wilde said: Life imitates Art.

;)

:lol: i loved it! :D

i'm working on another fanfic right now. :)

Hey, guys! I'm new around here, but I've read quite a lot of your fanfics and I love each and every one of them.

While I was reading the first chapter of Yesterday (poor Johnny, not to mention poor Chris :( ) this song by Bat for Lashes called 'Sad Eyes' came in my mind and I just thought you might like it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkOb4K5gO1w]YouTube - Sad Eyes - Bat for Lashes[/ame]

I've Got to Tell You

Part 1

"Jonny?" Chris called through the door of Jonny's room.

"Chris?" Jonny asked as he opened the door. "What are you doing here? And what are you wearing?"

Chris was dressed in a very fancy, purple button-up shirt and black dress pants. His hair was slicked back a bit and he looked like he'd shaved.

"Um, I had a date tonight. It ended... badly? I guess."

"Sorry to hear that."

"Well, maybe not badly, but certainly not how either of us expected. At least, she didn't see it coming," Chris said.

"Didn't see what coming?"

"Can I come inside?" Chris asked.

"Yeah, of course," Jonny replied, stepping aside to allow Chris to enter the room. "So what happened?"

Chris took a seat in the chair that was in the corner of the room. He took a deep breath and looked up at Jonny. "She figured it out."

Part 2

"Figured what out?" Jonny asked. He had no idea what Chris was talking about.

"Something that I've known for a while. And I always suspected it would happen, you know? I think it was just inevitable."

"What was?" Jonny asked, sitting down in the chair beside Chris'.

"I... it's not easy to say, you know. I don't know if I'm ready to tell you."

"Then why did you come here?"

"Because I want to tell you," Chris said.

"Then just tell me. There's nothing to be afraid of, right?"

"No, I know. It's just... isn't it hard to tell someone how you feel?"

"Yeah, it is," Jonny replied, looking at his friend. "Especially if you love them."

Part 3

"I thought you didn't know already," Chris said.

"Okay... now you've lost me."

"You said... but you weren't talking about me, were you?"

"I was just talking about people in general," Jonny lied.

"I wasn't," Chris muttered.

"Why don't you just tell me what happened on your date? Maybe it'll help."

"Okay," Chris said. "Remember that girl who we met a few weeks ago at that party? Marie?"

"Yeah. She was smokin'."

"Well, I went out with her. And yeah, she's a total babe. She's really nice, too, but there was no real connection between us. And... I thought I knew why."

"Why?" Jonny asked.

"She told me..." Chris started, taking another deep breath. "Well, it appeared that every story I told had something to do with you. Even when she asked me about other girls I thought were attractive."

"She asked you about other girls?" Jonny asked, and Chris nodded.

"And I managed to talk about you," Chris said, looking up at Jonny. "Do you see where this is going?"

Part 4

Jonny and Chris had been sitting in silence for a few minutes. Jonny was thinking as hard as he could, and Chris was watching him worriedly.

"...Oh," Jonny finally said.

"Oh?"

"Well, that's a relief!" Chris looked at him with a confused expression.

"What do you mean?"

"It's good to know the feeling is mutual."

"Mutual?" Chris asked, his heart beating faster. "You mean, you..."

"Think I'd look fantastic as a girl?" Jonny finished. "Yeah. And I'm glad you think so, too." Chris' face fell.

"That's not what I meant," he said. "Jonny, I'm in love with you."

"I know, I just wanted to hear you say it," Jonny grinned.

"Oh, you're tricky! Wait, does that mean that you really do love me, too?"

"Yes."

"Good," Chris smiled. "Are we gonna do anything about it?"

"Well... we have this nice hotel room all to ourselves. We could do a lot about it."

Aww, Brooke, I LOVED it, I could totally picture them doing that and Jonny was really cute :nice:...

Yesterday, I love it too but I want MORE :D I want Jonny to get better!

EDIT: Thank you guys for reading!

Secret's, Lies & Lust V[/color][/size][/font]

"Chris, what happened to you?" Will said, staring at the man who was the shadow of what he once was.

"Nothing!" Chris replied, pushing Will out of the way and entering his house.

"Are you drunk?" Will asked, rolling his eyes.

"No I'm not!" Chris exclaimed, falling onto the sofa.

"Look, man, why are you back?" Will asked, putting the kettle on.

"I'm back because I've got a family, I can't lose them!" Chris said, a tear falling down his face.

"Don't cry, man, they are fine!" Will said, putting his hand on Chris' shoulder.

"What about that Marcus guy, is he all sexing up my wife?" said Chris, shaking his head sarcastically.

"I think they broke up!" Will said, biting his lip.

"Well she'll be grabbing some guy I bet, the stupid whore!" Chris replied, reaching for the cup of coffee that Will had put beside him.

"And you can adopt Moses aswell, if you want!" Gwyneth said, excitedly.

"Yes, of course I will, but we arn't moving a little too quickly are we?" Guy asked, smiling, not believing his luck.

"Tommorow might be are last day! We never know how long we have left, so let's live life to the full and lets get married!" Gwyneth said, clapping her hands and bouncing up and down like a little girl.

"Married! Wow, yeah, I guess!" said Guy, uneasily.

"Great, I'll try and book it today! We've got so much work today!" Gwyneth said, grabbing Guy by the hand and taking him upstairs.

"So...how are the kids?" Chris said, calming down.

"They are fine, I babysat them last night!" Will said, smiling and drinking his coffee.

Chris stood up.

"I want to see them!" he said, walking to the kitchen and putting his cup down, grabbing his coat and walking towards the front door.

"Woah, woah, woah! You've just got here" Will said, trying to stall him.

"Stop acting like you've got something to hide, look, you've told me that Gwyneth's not with anyone, well, I'll try to get back with her!" Chris said, zipping up his coat.

"What about Jonny?" Will said, one last attempt to get Chris to stay where he was.

"Jonny who?" Chris said, grinning, opening the front door and slamming the door behind him.

I just find this story so hilarious:D Gwyneth wanting to marry Guy and he's like "Uh oh". And I'm sensing the next chapter will feature the confrontation between Chris and Guy, right?

I just find this story so hilarious:D Gwyneth wanting to marry Guy and he's like "Uh oh". And I'm sensing the next chapter will feature the confrontation between Chris and Guy, right?

I'm really glad you are enjoying it! I'm REALLY enjoying writing this fanfic! And the confrontation MAY be in the next chapter, or it maybe not! I'm just thinking...a confrontation at this stage would probabbly end with the fanfic being finished...but I want it to be a bit longer and i've got a few ideas in my mind! ;) I'm going to write the next part NOW! So it will be up in like 10 minutes or something :D