iPsy

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finding my Sunshine (Part 4)

(Part 4)

Will's PoV

The morning was calmer than usual, I always had something to do. I guess it was just one of those days. I slid on my glasses and read the newspaper. About 10 minutes later,I heard a soft knock on my hotel room door. "Who is it?" I called.

"It's Carla." A sweet voice called. Such a beautiful voice. I could already see the smile on her face.

I took off my glasses and lay them on my nightstand. I didn't want her to see me in my glasses. "You can come in."

She came in the room slowly and silently. She opened her mouth as if she was going to say something but then she paused and looked at my nightstand. "Will, you wear glasses?" She walked over and picked my glasses up.

"Yeah..." I said shyly. I told her although I really didn't want her to know. My excited mood completely turned,

"Hey don't get so down Will," she slid them onto my face. "I don't think you understand what I'm getting to. Here's the first thing; I wear glasses too." Carla didn't sound like she was dissapointed about it, she sounded a little bit proud of it.

My face lit up. "You do?" I asked her.

"Eversince I was 16." She told me. "but I actually needed them eversince I was 14, but I never knew." She paused. "And here's the second thing that you must know, but you have to swear to me you won't ever tell, no matter what happens. Well, inless I die."

"I swear." I vowed.

"Now you see, there are five things that I find attractive in guys and eye glasses are one of those five things. In most cases anyhow. If your twice as old as me, I probally won't find you so attractive." She paused. "but the point is, Will, that those glasses look terribly sexy on you." I never felt any better in my entire life.

"Are you serious?" I asked her. I couldn't help but turn bright red in front of the beautiful woman.

"Of course I am, Will!" She said. "That's what I've always thought about certain guys and your one of them. In fact, your one of the only ones. I'm a little dorky..." she blushed. I didn't know what to say, but then I did.

"Wait, what are the other 4 things?" I asked her.

"You cant tell about any of these either though, ok?" She paused again and she looked back at me a little nervously. " There's glasses, of course, guys that wear hats daily, plaid shirts, green eyes, and blonde hair."

"So you have quiet a diverse taste?" Then I rethought it all; Guy wears plaid shirts, Chris and Jonny have blonde hair. Jonny has green eyes and he wears hats daily. I guess she had a liking for all of us, if you think of it like I do.

"Yeah... I forgot to ask you, do you want to go out for lunch with me and Guy?" carla asked me. I couldn't say no, she just gave me the greatest compliment anyone's ever given me.

"Sure." I replied.

"Alright, I'll see you later then." she swung out the door and she left me.

ooh, i sense some potential drama!! :wacko:

@Secrets, lies, and Lust: :lol:

"She's still always asking for you! I just find it amazing that Moses talked before her and he's two years younger, you don't think that Apple is stupid, do you?"

Gwyneth asked. Guy scratched his head.

"I'll take that as a no then" Gwyneth replied, laughing.

:laugh2: