• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

The only thing that I did not like about Vegas is the men passing out leaflets for their strippers or prostitutes. They just force them into any guy's hand who then drops them on the ground.

I will say that I had the best strawberry diaquiri in Vegas. I can't remember the place but, man oh man, it was good.

I'm so happy you're back!

:blush: thank you! :hug:

I'm so happy you're still here! :nice:

Life in Searching for God n' being Lost being a Ghost in Japan during a Reign and trying to say Yes! while sleeping on Pillars of Sand near Violet Hill going to the Strawberry Swing with Death and all his friends dreaming of my escape.

Life from far away drinking a Glass of Water on a Rainy Day during Prospekt's March through the Poppyfields + being Lost in Japan under the Osaka Sun and Now my Feet won't Touch the Ground.

:surprised: this is cool.

I love House too! Can't wait till September, season 6 :D

I know :bomb: I so wanna see what happens, if he still works there and gets out of the mental hospital. I wonder if he'll be in it when it starts or not :thinking:

The finale was so confusing, the last part. I was confused for hours, trying to figure out if the episode before it really happened or not.

Don't shoot me but I have never watched House.

thats sad :cry:

You should watch it one day, some people think House looks like Chris Martin :cheesy:

I think he does a little, but not really that much.

What shows do you watch?

thats sad :cry:

You should watch it one day, some people think House looks like Chris Martin :cheesy:

I think he does a little, but not really that much.

What shows do you watch?

I have never seen House but I have always thought that Hugh Laurie looked like Chris Martin.

Well, as you know, I am a resident of Springfield so I have to watch The Simpsons. But, I do like watching Criminal Minds, Supernatural (eye candy for us women, LOL!!), South Park, and Family Guy.

I have never seen House but I have always thought that Hugh Laurie looked like Chris Martin.

Well, as you know, I am a resident of Springfield so I have to watch The Simpsons. But, I do like watching Criminal Minds, Supernatural (eye candy for us women, LOL!!), South Park, and Family Guy.

So, you might like House then.

:lol: of course the simpsons, gotta support Moe :laugh3:

I'm a little scared right now Tracy :uhoh:

(you know why) (i think)(its someone)

Yeah, I know. I just can't believe it but it looks to be true. I'm also scared.

Hey!! I support Moe with my money. I buy Duffs beer all the time there. LOL!!

I should check out House. Since it's summer I can easily check it out.