• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

its a line from one of my fav movies - 16 Candles and it alway seem appropriate whenever i walk in a room, thread, party where ever. it works. Nice thread you have here. so it's monday here. shittiest day of the week, looking forward to tomorrow

edit - i am always a bit confused when i come here but its a fun thread, keeps me guessing and no one is a meany so i can hang. if that is ok

Bye guys :hug:

House is on and then I have to eat supper and stuff.

We should have a party here tommorow :dance:

its a line from one of my fav movies - 16 Candles and it alway seem appropriate whenever i walk in a room, thread, party where ever. it works. Nice thread you have here. so it's monday here. shittiest day of the week, looking forward to tomorrow

edit - i am always a bit confused when i come here but its a fun thread, keeps me guessing and no one is a meany so i can hang. if that is ok

I hate mondays :\

This is a very nice thread, with very nice people :hug:

stop by whenever you like :nice:

bye :hug:

LE OMG!!!!

:blush: :shame:

:lol: "to cheese"

wind? :whistle:

yes, cover his mouth :wink3:

I'm so confused :confused: becasue people are still saying it might happen :thinking:

LE OMG ! :stunned:

To Cheese ? Does something like that exist in english ? :thinking:

Haha don't worry for the wind, I was talking about somebody but no one can understand :P

Let's see... I hope so :\

:surprised: Perrine might be in here soon.

I'm here I'm here !

Oh, I love Sixteen Candles!! I should watch that movie this weekend.

Oh, I'm back folks.

it's a classic movie, it applies to everyone,

i have been to vegas 3 times and we dont gamble, there i so much to do. the shows are great, food is awesome, went to Ghost Bar ,totally insane, does not get going until 1 am and the time change was too much for me. its a blast, enjoy it all.