• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

Hello MR (which can be said as mister)

Guys, what are we going to do now that Mark is gone? :| Arguing made this place less boring sometimes.

While I can see what you mean, but ultimately I am so happy that it greatly outweighs any sort of boredom. I probably picked Mark's brains apart more then anyone on here down the years and I can tell you his logic and reasoning are so fucked up, yet in a fixed position, there are so many ways he annoyed but it was mainly in the News forums when he would just have these greatly illogical opinions and would run away from them once questioned on them, yet try to make it appear as though he was defending them.

Then there was having to puns, smug remarks, derailing threads (Which is fine as long as it's got a point or is humorous- which it never was), being totally hypocritical, constantly insulting the intelligence of Bieber and Gaga fans yet getting all fangirly once anyone on a COLDPLAY forum made a negative comment about COLDPLAY (Like WTF its a COLDPLAY forum FFS)...

Yes there may be slightly more boredom without him, but that's a worthy sacrifice.

Besides Mark often went through periods of not posting a lot/stirring shit up, he was really quiet only a few days before he started pointlessly trolling actually, you wouldn't have known he was here. So it'll be fine.

you miss him

you know you do

don't try to hide it

:rolleyes: