• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

I get ID'd like crazy still when I go out. Though I usually drink for free. Last night someone paid for my drink.

I'd probably get ID'd like crazy too. People are usually surprised that I'm even over 18.

weird.

I've been able to drink for nearly a year now.

Americans are weird.

Alcohol doesn't interest me though, I probably won't drink at all after I turn 21.

lol wat

Most the time when I drink, which isn't too often. Someone pays for my drink, usually a friend. But last night, I have no clue who paid! One time my friends were trying hard to get me drunk and were paying. So I kept ordering the most expensive drinks. My friends tab for the both of us was around 90. He never tried again.

Most the time when I drink, which isn't too often.

Ah makes more sense. Yes people who rarely drink often get speshial treatment when they decide to do so.

I wouldn't say it's like a "JOIN US" kinda thing but if I have friends who don't go out and drink much it is rare so you want them to enjoy themselves.

And help pick the leaders of the country 3 years before we can drink. Also kill ourselves with tobacco too.

EDIT-what, it's legal there? wtf?

From what I can see on wikipedia, yes.

However

"..soliciting in a public place, operating brothels and other forms of pimping are illegal"

I need to read up more about the laws in my country.

Ah makes more sense. Yes people who rarely drink often get speshial treatment when they decide to do so.

I wouldn't say it's like a "JOIN US" kinda thing but if I have friends who don't go out and drink much it is rare so you want them to enjoy themselves.

Exactly. Now when they try to get me drunk when i'm driving...that's a problem. lol

From what I can see on wikipedia, yes.

However

"..soliciting in a public place, operating brothels and other forms of pimping are illegal"

I need to read up more about the laws in my country.

Lol.

Don't get any bright ideas....