✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

Best u Can

I came back from Winchester yesterday on the Park & Ride bus, it was only myself on it (apart from the driver), but it was a large bus (holds 70 in total). Why don't bus companies use smaller buses at off-peak times for the Park & Ride services? Would save on the environment & costs.

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

Park and Ride is where you can park your car on the outskirts of the town/city for cheap (£3 all day) and catch a special bus service (or train in some cases) into the town/city centre.

I actually used the park & ride to take me to the train station to catch a train down to Portsmouth.

I wish we had more buses, there's no night buses to come back on and it's just really stupid.

The last bus which serves this village leaves the town at 16-45, there is nothing after-that. But why take the bus when the train is a lot quicker (and cheaper :shocked2:)

Park and Ride is where you can park your car on the outskirts of the town/city for cheap (£3 all day) and catch a special bus service (or train in some cases) into the town/city centre.

I actually used the park & ride to take me to the train station to catch a train down to Portsmouth.

That's a really neat system! I've never heard of it before, is this service exclusive to the UK?

Nope, I believe they have them in America (although that is more train than bus) and in other european countries.

Cool I've never heard or seen it before.

I'm already dying of remorse. I edited it, it's embarassing.

CRESTS YOUR LOVELY HOW ABOUT YOU WAS A LATE REPLY TO ME?