✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Welcome to Coldplay Boot Camp

mrman78

#18:

1. THE NAPPIES!!! :D:laugh3:

2. Ladder to the Sun

3. Crests of Waves

4. Wedding Bells (if there was a full version, but I'd even settle for what it is now)

#19:

What Emily and Amy said...a laptop! It has my Coldplay music, pictures, and coldplaying.com so I could be updated with Coldplay news and such even on a deserted island :P

5. Can't Get You Outta My Head (Kylie Minogue cover...I'm addicted to it :))

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been here for quite a while now. guess have to start answering the assignments... :wacky::D

ASSIGNMENT #1

1. Violet Hill

2. LiTii

3. Yes

4. Crests of Waves

5. Yellow (acoustic)

Yes. I am not much of a Viva fan. :laugh3:

ASSIGNMENT #2

Duh. Guy. :wacky::laugh3: His pics are food for the soul.

ASSIGNMENT #3

Clocks. im not a big fan of clocks but i do think its great. ironic, isnt it?

ASSIGNMENT #4

LiTii. :wacky:

I've never seen this thread before. I guess I have to answer all the questions. Right now.

ASSIGNMENT #1

You are told you have to leave immediately for a deserted island for a taping of 'Survivor'. You can only bring five songs by any single artist with you on your MP3 player for entertainment while you are there. What five Coldplay songs would you bring?

1. The Scientist

2. Life in Technicolor II

3. See You Soon

4. Yellow

5. Swallowed in the Sea (tad inappropriate maybe, but that’s just how I roll.)

ASSIGNMENT #2 (for girls and some guys)

There is a picture shortage, and you are only allowed to see pictures of one of the four Coldplay members for the rest of your life. Who do you choose to look at?

Will FTW.

ASSIGNMENT #3

Your friend, who has been living under a rock, has no idea who Coldplay are. You can play exactly ONE SONG to convince your friend how utterly fantastic they are. Which do you choose???

LiTII (latest obsession, as you can tell.)

ASSIGNMENT #4

You have to pick one Coldplay single (like, the CD, including b-sides) to listen to the rest of your life; what do you pick?

Fix You

ASSIGNMENT#5

You must choose 5 Coldplay songs to be destroyed and never listened to again by anyone. What's your 5?

1. Green Eyes

2. Clocks

3. Lost+

4. Chinese Sleep Chant

5. Ode to Deodorant

ASSIGNMENT #6

Be honest. What DON'T you like about Coldplay? ("Nothing" does not count as a valid answer for this one and all "nothing"ers shall be spanked with a hot iron rod)

I don’t like how huge they are. Sometimes I feel like a conformist when I say, “Coldplay is my favourite band.”

ASSIGNMENT #7

You are part of the first manned mission to Mars and will be gone for many years. You can only take one Coldplay-related piece of memorabilia with you (CD, DVD, book, poster, etc.) What do you take?

Ooh, tricky. Parachutes.

:

ASSIGNMENT #8

While recording one day, tensions rise and the boys decide to settle their problems the old fashioned way: a free for all cage match. If you were placing bets who would you choose?

Jonny hands down.

ASSIGNMENT #9

You are drinking with Coldplay. Who can you out drink and who will be the last man standing?

I can outdrink Chris (maybe). Will will be the last man standing.

ASSIGNMENT #10

Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will all simultaneously propose to you at the same time. Which one do you say yes to?

JONNY PLEASE.

ASSIGNMENT #11

Everyone dies someday. If it were up to you, which Coldplay member would you want to die first? (Whether it's tomorrow or 30 years from now)

Guy. I don’t know why. I love Guy, I just.. *runs*

ASSIGNMENT #12

Somebody offers you ten million dollars to never listen to Coldplay again. You are currently dying of poverty. Do you take the money or spit in the mans' face?

Take the money, move to a foreign country, and keep listening to Coldplay. How on earth would he ever know?

ASSIGNMENT #12.1 (AMENDMENT)

You cannot think of another way out of this terrible mess. The offer is tempting. You're facing a very hard time ahead if you don't get the money to pull yourself out of this. Ten million dollars is no small sum, but would you be willing to sacrifice never hearing Coldplay again to get it? What do you choose?

No really. I stick by my original plan. It’ll work well.

ASSIGNMENT #13

If you could only watch one Coldplay music video for the rest of your life (and no others whatsoever), which one would it be?

The Scientist fo’ sho’.

ASSIGNMENT #14

After Wembley, Guy decides he's had enough and quits the band to become a monk. Should Coldplay: A) Disband completely and stop touring/recording; B) Find a new 4th bandmate and carry on touring and recording; or C) Not replace Guy, but continue touring and recording.

b) New bandmate. Change isn’t always a bad thing.

ASSIGNMENT #15

Chris, Guy, Will, and Jonny decide to take some time off of Coldplay and go solo for awhile. You can only buy one of the four albums. Whose do you buy?

Will, no competition. He is one talented man.

ASSIGNMENT #16

After a Coldplay concert, you get into your car and, miracle of miracles!, you see Chris, Guy, Jonny, and Will each get into separate cars right in front of you!! They all go separate directions. Which car would you choose to follow?

I’m not a stalker.

But Chris.

ASSIGNMENT #18

What five unplayed songs would you go absolutely crazy for if Coldplay put them into their set?

By ‘unplayed’, do you mean recently, or EVER? I’m going to assume unplayed as of VLV tour.

Swallowed in the Sea

Amsterdam

See You Soon

Til Kingdom Come

Don’t Panic

ASSIGNMENT #19

If you were stranded on a desert island and could only take one Coldplay related thing what would you take and why?

My Coldplay shirt. Because a CD would be useless without any method of playing it. And desert island! No electricity.

:D

16.) Chris, obviously.:rolleyes:

17.) Definitely Ladder To The Sun. That song is amazing.

18.) Lets see......if I'm going to a cocncert, the songs I would LOVE to hear(but of course will probably never hear)live would be Daylight, Everything's Not Lost, Don't Panic, Shiver, and White Shadows. PLAY THEM AGAIN PLEASE!!!!!!!

19.) My poster, because that way I could talk to it when I get lonely:uhoh:

20.) VLVODAAHF. This is an easy one. I can't even imagine how amazing it would be to watch them experiment with so many new sounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Questions answered by Gigi

ASSIGNMENT #1

You are told you have to leave immediately for a deserted island for a taping of 'Survivor'. You can only bring five songs by any single artist with you on your MP3 player for entertainment while you are there. What five Coldplay songs would you bring?

1. Green Eyes

2. Viva La Vida

3. Talk

4. Lovers In Japan

5. Fix You

ASSIGNMENT #2 (for girls and some guys)

There is a picture shortage, and you are only allowed to see pictures of one of the four Coldplay members for the rest of your life. Who do you choose to look at?

Guy

ASSIGNMENT #3

Your friend, who has been living under a rock, has no idea who Coldplay are. You can play exactly ONE SONG to convince your friend how utterly fantastic they are. Which do you choose???

Lovers In Japan

ASSIGNMENT #4

You have to pick one Coldplay single (like, the CD, including b-sides) to listen to the rest of your life; what do you pick?

Viva La Vida

ASSIGNMENT#5

You must choose 5 Coldplay songs to be destroyed and never listened to again by anyone. What's your 5?

1. Daylight

2. Shiver

3. Rainy Day

4. A Whisper (I've only heard it once, didn't like it)

5. Twisted Logic

ASSIGNMENT #6

Be honest. What DON'T you like about Coldplay? ("Nothing" does not count as a valid answer for this one and all "nothing"ers shall be spanked with a hot iron rod)

I don't like that they don't seem as happy. It seems like making music has become a job rather than something they love.

ASSIGNMENT #7

You are part of the first manned mission to Mars and will be gone for many years. You can only take one Coldplay-related piece of memorabilia with you (CD, DVD, book, poster, etc.) What do you take?

Viva album

ASSIGNMENT #8

While recording one day, tensions rise and the boys decide to settle their problems the old fashioned way: a free for all cage match. If you were placing bets who would you choose?

Chris!!!

ASSIGNMENT #10

Chris, Jonny, Guy, and Will all simultaneously propose to you at the same time. Which one do you say yes to?

Hard, Jonny or Guy. I can't decide :cry:

ASSIGNMENT #11

Everyone dies someday. If it were up to you, which Coldplay member would you want to die first? (Whether it's tomorrow or 30 years from now)

Will :bigcry:

ASSIGNMENT #12

Somebody offers you ten million dollars to never listen to Coldplay again. You are currently dying of poverty. Do you take the money or spit in the mans' face?

Umm :uhoh: I think I would take tha money. :escaping:

ASSIGNMENT #13

If you could only watch one Coldplay music video for the rest of your life (and no others whatsoever), which one would it be?

Lovers In Japan

ASSIGNMENT #14

After Wembley, Guy decides he's had enough and quits the band to become a monk. Should Coldplay: A) Disband completely and stop touring/recording; B) Find a new 4th bandmate and carry on touring and recording; or C) Not replace Guy, but continue touring and recording.

C

ASSIGNMENT #15

Chris, Guy, Will, and Jonny decide to take some time off of Coldplay and go solo for awhile. You can only buy one of the four albums. Whose do you buy?

Guy's

ASSIGNMENT #16

After a Coldplay concert, you get into your car and, miracle of miracles!, you see Chris, Guy, Jonny, and Will each get into separate cars right in front of you!! They all go separate directions. Which car would you choose to follow?

Jonny

ASSIGNMENT #18

What five unplayed songs would you go absolutely crazy for if Coldplay put them into their set?

Green Eyes

Amsterdam

High Speed

Everythings Not Lost

Till Kindom Come

ASSIGNMENT #19

If you were stranded on a desert island and could only take one Coldplay related thing what would you take and why?

Umm does my ipod count? I have music and pictures there!!!

Assignment 20: If you could go back and sit in on the recording of any Coldplay album, which would you choose?

Viva

• 2 weeks later...