TORONTO PIT CREW 2011

Ziggy

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe

Isn't this topic a little premature?

It may well be that it's premature, but since we left plans to the last minute for the July 30th concert, I wanted to give people an opportunity to record thier ideas for next time and to keep in touch, if they like.

If people aren't interested, it will "die a natural death". It's fate is up to the Toronto concert-going Coldplayers.

It may well be that it's premature, but since we left plans to the last minute for the July 30th concert, I wanted to give people an opportunity to record thier ideas for next time and to keep in touch, if they like.

If people aren't interested, it will "die a natural death". It's fate is up to the Toronto concert-going Coldplayers.

Yea we were really unorganized with plans for the last Toronto concert. and It can't hurt to start too early with this. This way we have a great deal of time to brainstorm.

I really like your glow in the dark paint idea, but Im not sure how many people would go along with it...Not that I'll be Toronto pit anyway, if anything Ill be pit for East Rutherford next tour, but Im going to try and be either an oxfam volunteer or get some cheap seats there either way and can't wait to see what you guys can come up with! Good luck with your planning! Lord knows you have the time to come up with something brilliant :).

I really like your glow in the dark paint idea, but Im not sure how many people would go along with it...Not that I'll be Toronto pit anyway, if anything Ill be pit for East Rutherford next tour, but Im going to try and be either an oxfam volunteer or get some cheap seats there either way and can't wait to see what you guys can come up with! Good luck with your planning! Lord knows you have the time to come up with something brilliant :).

It's true. We do have plenty of time.:)

i really liked the idea of the pit singing a cover of one of their songs that everyone would know. and maybe waving our hands or something around? :P

oor do you guys know how in soccer matches where a section in the stands have a HUGE flag and everyone is underneath it helping wave it around? that could possibly be feasible to do with a coldplay flag/poster in the pitlol :P

or going along with that idea, an alternative could be where everyone has a piece of a picture and when everyone puts it up, a large® picture forms (do know what i'm trying to say...? :S)

just ideas ^^

i really liked the idea of the pit singing a cover of one of their songs that everyone would know. and maybe waving our hands or something around? :P

oor do you guys know how in soccer matches where a section in the stands have a HUGE flag and everyone is underneath it helping wave it around? that could possibly be feasible to do with a coldplay flag/poster in the pitlol :P

or going along with that idea, an alternative could be where everyone has a piece of a picture and when everyone puts it up, a large® picture forms (do know what i'm trying to say...? :S)

just ideas ^^

That would be quite awesome! If we were going to do something like that I say go for the giant flag instead of the smaller parts, because it might be quite a hassle to try to arrange them correctly.

Yeah definitely. This sounds like a good plan to me. What we'd have to consider then is what to put on the flag, and also, how would we go about making one? I have some ideas as to what to put on it, but I'd have no idea how to go about making one.

Yeah definitely. This sounds like a good plan to me. What we'd have to consider then is what to put on the flag, and also, how would we go about making one? I have some ideas as to what to put on it, but I'd have no idea how to go about making one.

if you type in custom flags into google there are a couple of places who make flags :P we'd just have to split the cost!

i have links to some of them if anyone want to check them out :)

what do you think we should put on the flag btw? :P i thought maybe something original (someone could design or something with pro photoshop skills/artistic ability)

it also depends on their new cd too :P

ps, how did you link your toronto pit crew 2011 siggy to come to this thread?? i can't figure out how to do it lol :P

if you type in custom flags into google there are a couple of places who make flags :P we'd just have to split the cost!

i have links to some of them if anyone want to check them out :)

what do you think we should put on the flag btw? :P i thought maybe something original (someone could design or something with pro photoshop skills/artistic ability)

it also depends on their new cd too :P

ps, how did you link your toronto pit crew 2011 siggy to come to this thread?? i can't figure out how to do it lol :P

Ahhaha I should've thought of that:thinking::dozey: But yeah I'd like the links:)

Yeah I agree, it should definitely be done with skill. But yeah it should probably be something cleverly related to their new album. Unfortunately, we can't brainstorm THAT yet.

Oh, all you do is write out "Toronto pit crew 2011" or however you want to write it, and then highlight those words, click on the insert link button(the one with the earth)and paste the url link for this thread onto it, and you'll be all set:) I hope that helps, because I'm not so good at explaining these things.:embarassed:

^^We have to make sure that whatever we do won't block anyones view of the concert...that's my thoughts.

Well it would probably be held above our heeds, but horizontally(although we'll have to tilt it a little bit) . Do you know what I'm saying? And besides, we'd only have to hold it up twice:once before the show so Miller will see it, and once or twice during the show so the band will see it. Then once we have a photo of it in the blog, and Chris acknowledges it when he chats briefly in between songs, my life will be complete:D

Well it would probably be held above our heeds, but horizontally(although we'll have to tilt it a little bit) . Do you know what I'm saying? And besides, we'd only have to hold it up twice:once before the show so Miller will see it, and once or twice during the show so the band will see it. Then once we have a photo of it in the blog, and Chris acknowledges it when he chats briefly in between songs, my life will be complete:D

I know that I know what your saying...just making it a point. :)