✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TORONTO PIT CREW 2011

Ziggy

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently the next album is going to be more of a story...interesting. :P

So I've heard. I keep thinking that their newest album can NEVER be better than the last one because it's just so perfect, but every time I've been proved wrong. So far, to me, VLVODAAHF>X & Y>AROBTTH>Parachutes. So even though I don't think that they could possibly become any more amazing, somehow I'm sure they will and I'm looking forward to it!

Well when I watched a video from the 2005 concert, he said that Toronto was one of their favorite places to play, i guess because the audience is so enthusiastic.

billy bob thorton seems to think otherwise :P

also for those interested:

I managed to tape a few tunes on my iPod touch (with my headphone mic).

The quality is not great... listenable but once the crowd gets going it breaks apart and clips like crazy. will try to fix some of it but I think its MOSTLY a lost cause.

that said, enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmmm2dnzzzn

If only we had the whole thing!

I must say I love all your ideas!!! And I wish I got tickets for GA instead of the 100's cause it's very obvious that your fine folks had a fantastic time, unlike most people in my section!!!

I suck at brainstorming ideas, but I would LOVE to be a part of this for the next concert!!

just wondering

I must say I love all your ideas!!! And I wish I got tickets for GA instead of the 100's cause it's very obvious that your fine folks had a fantastic time, unlike most people in my section!!!

I suck at brainstorming ideas, but I would LOVE to be a part of this for the next concert!!

Great!

What section were you in? I'm surprised to hear that some didn't have such a good time? What was their problem?

Yeah the first concert I went to wasn't in the GA sections either, and I was shocked at how the people around us were content to stand there and feel no need whatsoever to jump around and scream:confused:.

I think I can speak for everyone if I said we'd love to have you onboard for our mission not-so-impossible:D

That's the same thing I wonder:confused:!

At my first Coldplay concert, Coldplay walked right by our seats on their way to the C-stage (sorry if you've alreayd heard this story I've been telling it a LOT)and when we were obsessively reaching out to them for a high-five, the couple behind us was looking at us like we were insane. Actually they seemed to be kind of angry at us:/

Great!

What section were you in? I'm surprised to hear that some didn't have such a good time? What was their problem?

121, directly behind the floor seats. Everyone sat the whole time while my bestie and I jumped, dance and sang our hearts out the whole time. I must say we received a lot of odd looks, but hey, I had a great time.

Why sit when your at a Coldplay or any concert for that matter?

Yeah the first concert I went to wasn't in the GA sections either, and I was shocked at how the people around us were content to stand there and feel no need whatsoever to jump around and scream:confused:.

I think I can speak for everyone if I said we'd love to have you onboard for our mission not-so-impossible:D

I am there

I think we want to plan and execute a memorable response for the band from Toronto Coldplayers (as a group) - one that respects the show, isn't disruptive of their performance, and doesn't encroach on other fans' enjoyment, but one that they (Chris, Will, Jonny and Guy) won't forget.

We can check out other concerts' threads to see what's been done. Then brainstorm - meaning any and every idea gets put on the table without judgement (yet). When the next Toronto date is announced, we decide how we'll proceed.

For the July 30th concert, we wanted to do something as a group, but we lacked planning and a focus imo. The purple girls had a great theme! And the flags were fun, but I think we can pull off a classy surprise that has yet to be suggested, that will stand out for our favourite band. Think of it as a gift for them.

Make any sense? Who's in?

very well put I'm definitely in! We have to sort of find a way to organize something that is memorable i agree! And I also agree that we definitely don't want to disrupt their performance either we wouldn't really want to be remembered in a negative way.

Thanks for liking our theme!

That's the same thing I wonder:confused:!

At my first Coldplay concert, Coldplay walked right by our seats on their way to the C-stage (sorry if you've alreayd heard this story I've been telling it a LOT)and when we were obsessively reaching out to them for a high-five, the couple behind us was looking at us like we were insane. Actually they seemed to be kind of angry at us:/

I don't understand some people I remember them. How could you NOT be excited to see the band walk right next to you and touch them. And many people barely stood and cheered. it's frustrating and I can't comprehend it!

Sled said:
PS: Since the original Rogers TO thread now seems to be dying out ... does anybody out there have an audio recording of the show. Would love to relive it. Sorry this is a multi-post.

Please PM me if you can help.

Jason

x

Edited by LazyDancerKar

very well put I'm definitely in! We have to sort of find a way to organize something that is memorable i agree! And I also agree that we definitely don't want to disrupt their performance either we wouldn't really want to be remembered in a negative way.

Thanks for liking our theme!

Yeah that's a good point we wouldn't want to do something that might be considered negative......

Yeah that's a good point we wouldn't want to do something that might be considered negative......

Exactly. It Has to be like "wow you guys are awesome, oh i remember that from toronto it was so clever" not "ugh that was horrible they ruined that concert i feel so bad for the band havingto deal with that"

In addition to the glow in the dark paint, why dont we make up a mini song or chant and do it inbetween one of the songs.. and to get other people to join in well make little cue cards and hand them out and when to do the chant/song?

:smart:

that's a really good idea! that would be a lot of fun.

So I've heard. I keep thinking that their newest album can NEVER be better than the last one because it's just so perfect, but every time I've been proved wrong. So far, to me, VLVODAAHF>X & Y>AROBTTH>Parachutes. So even though I don't think that they could possibly become any more amazing, somehow I'm sure they will and I'm looking forward to it!

they just keep raising the bar and exceeding all expectations to a point where words can't comprehend how great they are and how much some of their fans love them and the spektakular music they make!