✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

first day at school

twin4life

it was actually pretty good. we have some new teachers this year. they seem pretty good excpet for one that i haven't met yet.

i got some homework that's due next friday or somthing. and i need tp buy another binder. we didn't do much work. we talked about our summers and about rules and such. when i told one of my teachers that i won a personalized signed lithograph he thought it was really cool since he likes coldplay himslef.

first day of school and guess what? the power goes out last period. on and off.

i hope it'll be a good year.

Cool, twin! :) I had a good 1st day too; it didn't seem like a 1st day. It seemed like I'd been there everyday for years and years.

And today was my bf's 1st day as a teacher :D He's teaching horticulture, and says he has no idea what he's doing lol. I was more nervous for him than for myself. I think I would make a sucky teacher, I would just sit there and drink coffee all day and tell my students to stut up, lol.

and also Twin, woooohooo about your power going out! :D I wish that would have happened for me!

ian ian ian mooo

ahhh! Badaboum had turned into a cow!! :o Britt quick, call the paramedics, and Twin, you find some scientists and maybe some people who study wicca! Don't worry Bada; it'll be ok! I'll call up your parents and tell them the bad news - her last words were "Ian Ian Ian" *sigh* - I love that name....

school..wasn't as great as it was before. I have this weird freaky teacher that talks super loud for civics. and it sucks. im glad in only half a sememster.

Comm tech is great though! my teacher is funny, he reminds me of an older teacher i had a couple of years back.

Theres a lot of changes at my school, so it kind of sucks. Lunch is shorter, it used to bo 75 minutes long, now its only 55...but i think it was because of the shorten day schedule. ehh, i'll see tomorrow. last year, we used to have two lunches, one for juniors and one for senoirs because of oac, too many students, and this year they made it one lunch and shorted the school day by half a hour! sweet, but there are way too many students at lunch, it sucks, and its going to be harder to skip class.. its alright.

school..wasn't as great as it was before. I have this weird freaky teacher that talks super loud for civics. and it sucks. im glad in only half a sememster.

OMG!! Is his name "mr. Hall" by any chance?? Cuz when I was in 7th grade, I had this civics teacher named Mr.Hall and he was deaf in one ear so he would talk very very loudly, and it was SO scary! You could hear him all the way down and across the hall! No one ever did anything bad in his class because they were so afraid of getting yelled at! lol

I feel your pain!

today was my 1st day back :rolleyes: but it was only a half day :) it was actually pretty good!!! got all my subjects i wanted have better teachers who i can rip the piss out of!!! :P and most of my friends are in some of my classes!!! ;) so it might be alright this year!!!! :smug: