✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Shambolic "security" at Esprit Arena, Duesseldorf 27.8.2009

A few of us are planning to write a letter to the organisers regarding the badly-organised "security" at the above gig.

If you were there (especially at the "Eingang Nord-West") no explanation will be necessary.

If you would like to add your name to this letter, or have specific comments to make about what happened, please post here, and add your name to the list by "cutting and pasting".

Thanks!!

1. r25d01 (Phil)

2. mc_squared (Mark).

katja again!

The worst was that we hadn´t anything to drink!!!!

When and why?

Could you not get any drink inside (as we did) or was it because it was too expensive?

Anyway, as I said in the main thread, my tip would be to always take some "Capri Sun" packets with you, as these are easy to carry and are nearly always "allowed".

I usually find four are enough for any gig once you're inside.

They will at least stop you dehydrating.

first we must give up the bottles of water .

during the concert I did´t want to drink because I wont leave my place

to go to the toilet. But after the concert we hadn´t any chance to get

something to drink!!!

At our gate we were told we could take in once 0.5 litre bottle each. Didn't that happen on your side? If that's the case, it should be added to the "complaint".

to go to the toilet.

So how would it have made any difference if you had had a bottle of water with you?

But after the concert we hadn´t any chance to get

something to drink!!!

So is that your main complaint??:confused:

Yes, what´s your complaint ????

The bad queue organisation on our side.

And on our side it were´t allowed to take any bottles or deodorant

into the stadion!!!

OK, but didn't you say you didn't want to drink while waiting inside anyway because of having to go to the loo?:confused:

to go to the toilet. But after the concert we hadn´t any chance to get

something to drink!!!

However.. There was a hall where you can buy drinks ;) After the concert..

But can you explain me the problems at entrace Nort west? I was on north east.. it was okay...

But can you explain me the problems at entrace Nort west? I was on north east.. it was okay...

They decided to close off three lanes at the last moment, and then started letting us in minutes after your side.:angry:

Where could you get something to drink after the concert? They closed the stands where you could get something to drink just some minutes after the concert and then we wanted to buy something at a "Wurstbude" and they only had beer left although there was some coke left in their fridge...people complained about this and they said it is for themselves...it was ridiculous...I also didn't like the fact that they mainly sold alcoholic drinks inside the stadium...

these problems were actually the worst for me...

Where could you get something to drink after the concert? They closed the stands where you could get something to drink just some minutes after the concert and then we wanted to buy something at a "Wurstbude" and they only had beer left although there was some coke left in their fridge...people complained about this and they said it is for themselves...it was ridiculous...I also didn't like the fact that they mainly sold alcoholic drinks inside the stadium...

these problems were actually the worst for me...

Wurstbude yeah :D Near the train station was a merchandise store. On the opposite you can walked into a hall where you get drinnks in that looking good Coldplay cup ;)

Wurstbude yeah :D Near the train station was a merchandise store. On the opposite you can walked into a hall where you get drinnks in that looking good Coldplay cup ;)

That doesn't count! There should have been somewhere in, or directly outside the stadium!:dozey:

Technically speaking if you say the water is for a medical condition they can't tell you to dump it and force you to pay €2+, nor ask you what your condition is.

thats right. A man takes a glass of water.. ehh a bottle of water into the arnea ;)