September 5, 200917 yr She has the right to like different music genres if she wants and if she sings pop it's not like she only can enjoy pop songs... Chris loves rap and stuff but he's not rapping everywhere :P Coldplay stuff is easy to like so I don't blame her i would love it if chris starting rapping everywhere
September 5, 200917 yr i would love it if chris starting rapping everywhere the nappies is enough for me :P
September 5, 200917 yr Makes me remember that I read somewhere Zac Efron likes Coldplay too... BTW could anyone post here the link to Miley's Twitter?
September 5, 200917 yr Makes me remember that I read somewhere Zac Efron likes Coldplay too... BTW could anyone post here the link to Miley's Twitter? http://twitter.com/mileycyrus
September 5, 200917 yr What has the world come to? At least she knows what real music is ... unlike that crap she releases.
September 5, 200917 yr funny how it's a lose/lose situation for miley. she could hate coldplay, we'd all hate her. she loves coldplay, and we still hate her. If it was someones else I would feel bad for that person, but its Miley so I dont care.... :D
September 5, 200917 yr What has the world come to? At least she knows what real music is ... unlike that crap she releases. true ! but I stil hate the kid :smug:
September 5, 200917 yr THATS NOT VERY ANGRY. ACCEPT MY FUCKING GRATITUDE OR ELSE. STOP SHOUTING BOTH OF YOU.
September 5, 200917 yr its not weird that a teenage girl would like coldplay. but it is weird that a hyperactive teenage girl who makes terrible kid's pop would like coldplay:lol: Agreed. :wreck:.
September 5, 200917 yr @thebrandicyrus You are so lame for leaving me! I can't believe you're making me watch titanic and cry alone. Not pro! rofl
September 5, 200917 yr She likes Radiohead too, hah shes funny I bet she likes Radiohead because Chris Martin likes them.
September 5, 200917 yr Next she's gonna say "Jay-z is my hero:P" That will be much better. I won't be bothered at all by that.
September 5, 200917 yr :but please don't let chris know about this... I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to do a duet :laugh3: omg noooooooooooo :bigcry::bigcry: i think i could die if this will happen :dead::sick::uhoh2::disappointed::worried2: :thumbsdown:
Create an account or sign in to comment