🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

JACOB!!!!!!

Guest LiquidSky

Guest LiquidSky

oh tell me about it! you are not the only one....hehehee I get confused all the time, specially when I have bunch of ppl aim me! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:embarrased:

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

I don't, but sometimes when you post something and you meant to post it at the other thread it's kinda like argh :rolleyes:

Jonny and his....

I am most definitely not evil... bitchy yes! (now and then... :P ) but evil no... yet I don't think they look like a couple.

I think that Chris and Gwyn really look like they were meant for each other (Don't kill me!!!!!!! ) ;) but the other two girls look too serious for Jonny and Guy, they look a bit fake... absolutely not natural like the guys are.

Any way, I don't think it'll last.... And I am not saying that only 'cause I'm jealous and wanna marry Jonny... :D

Cheerz :lol: Maria

Guest LiquidSky

Re: Jonny and his....

I am most definitely not evil... bitchy yes! (now and then... :P ) but evil no... yet I don't think they look like a couple.

I think that Chris and Gwyn really look like they were meant for each other (Don't kill me!!!!!!! ) ;) but the other two girls look too serious for Jonny and Guy, they look a bit fake... absolutely not natural like the guys are.

Any way, I don't think it'll last.... And I am not saying that only 'cause I'm jealous and wanna marry Jonny... :D

*prepares to kill Maria for saying Chris & Gwyn are meant for each other*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just kidding.... :dozey:

Re: Jonny and his....

I agree :)

• 1 month later...