✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your favourite part in LRLRL that is different from album version

rudy_o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The Hardest Part" is sooo much better than the X&Y version. I love how right at the end before "Postcards From Far Away" someone screams "YOU'RE HOT!!!"

lolll yah, it kind of ruins it.

"and that's the h-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT-esssst parrrrrrrrrrtt"

that's what it sounds like :P

I love the whole damn cd. Clocks is unbelievable, Viva is absolutely perfect and gives me goosebumps everytime, THP is so emotionally wrenching (except for the lady screaming)...everything is wonderful. :) I think what I love most, though, is all the times Chris asks everyone how they're doing and if they're okay. My husband and I don't call the cd LRLRL, we call it "Hello, everybody" since that's one of the first things Chris says. haha Dorky, I know. :)

i love LRLRL. i dont think ive said it before.

i love the energy between the band and the audience, especially on VLV, glass of water and clocks. and i like that little bit chris add on to clocks.. i dont know how to describe it.. but its near the end.

i love the "just wanna hear you sing" line in strawberry swing.

hardest part and postcards are both beautiful. :heart:

I forgot about the part in SS...it's funny because I don't know if anyone at the concert realized he said that either because no one really sang. haha I always waited for him to sing it at my concerts so I could oblige by singing (screaming) back, but he never did. :(

I love the LRLRL version of strawberry swing! it has such an essence of how the song really is, chris just has such a fun time singing it and that how i feel when i listen to the version. Yah i really like the hardest part/postcards to! cause postcards by its self, though its beautiful its just lacking words so adding the hardest part on makes it perfect!! Oh and i LOVE death will never conquer... its just a little to short :P

Yeah, the Fix you and Viva singalongs are absolutely fantastic. I always rewind to hear the oah-ohh's from Viva over and over :P And the way he sings THP is just :bigcry: I love how low his voice is in the first verse, and then in the second he swithes to higher, it's so intense and heartbreaking. And also, in SS when the drums kick in, it makes me smile every time, I just wanna dance :D

And i think that the transition between THP/Postcards/Viva is so EPIC, I love that they kept it that way on the album. It's like, first the audience is like :cry: :bigcry: :dead: and then BAM and everyone's :dance: :dance: :dance:

I love Will´s backing vocals. It touches me the most when I listen to The Hardest Part/Postcards From Far Away. He even brought me to tears several times.

And Fix You is great from beginning to end..

All in all I´d say I love the backing vocals in Clocks//THP/PFFA//Fix You the most.. I love to listen to those live tracks :wacky:

• 3 weeks later...
I love the LRLRL version of strawberry swing! it has such an essence of how the song really is, chris just has such a fun time singing it and that how i feel when i listen to the version. Yah i really like the hardest part/postcards to! cause postcards by its self, though its beautiful its just lacking words so adding the hardest part on makes it perfect!! Oh and i LOVE death will never conquer... its just a little to short :P

LRLRL version of Strawberry Swing is almost perrrrrrrfect! :nice:

The Fix You sing alongs. The album version isn't that good...but the crowd :bigcry: brings back memories.

I knowww :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: