✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your favourite part in LRLRL that is different from album version

rudy_o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the almightliness of the fans singing in Viva :D and the way it continues for ages.

Oh and clocks sounds just so ... wow

:lol:

LRLRL version of Viva is soooooo :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :heart:

That oh-ooooh-ohs are amazing!

The world record attempt in the end of 42 (he was like three or four seconds behind Morten Harket!), and the way he sings "everything is torn ah-part" in The Hardest Part/Postcards From Far Away. Oh, and Chris calling Jonny J in Death And All His Friends! Wosh, there are no non-favourite things on LRLRL. :dance:

The world record attempt in the end of 42 (he was like three or four seconds behind Morten Harket!), and the way he sings "everything is torn ah-part" in The Hardest Part/Postcards From Far Away. Oh, and Chris calling Jonny J in Death And All His Friends! Wosh, there are no non-favourite things on LRLRL. :dance:

Really? :shocked2: Never know about that! :confused: Thanks for the info :D

42. One of their best ever songs for me, and this version is just amazing :o

I like Fix You when it goes 'high up above or down below; 500 metres from the band at a Coldplay show'

It's pretty funny, but ruins one of the best lines in the song for me :\

Otherwise LRLRL is pretty-near perfect. If I could only scratch my cd or something so that Clocks didn't play (am so sick of that song :cry:)

:shocked2: There is a GUITAR PART in Postcards From Far Away?! :O

At the Manchester gig in the front row I was really surprised to see both Jonny play guitar gently, and Guy his bass, on stage during Postcards. I couldn't here any difference, it still just sounded like piano to me, but they were definitely playing.