✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your favourite part in LRLRL that is different from album version

rudy_o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It's from Prospekt's March. The original version on PM has a more "mellow" piano. It is pretty, but almost puts me to sleep. I think the live version is so much better. It is pretty, but instead of putting me to sleep it puts a smile on face and gives me goosebumps. I just 'mastered' it a few days ago on my piano, so now I can really listen to it whenever I want at home. :pleased:

If you want to hear the original version, you can go to coldplay.com, go to the 'Recordings' section, scroll down to Prospekt's March. If I remember correctly, it's Track 2.

Yeah, of course I know that:D I meant we wouldn't know from what city this recording of PFFA come!

Oh, sorry. I should have known...

Maybe the screaming chick is a Coldplayer also, might fess up, and by doing so then tell us where it was recorded... we can only hope...

HEY! ANNOYING SCREAMING CHICK... ARE YOU READING THIS? :laugh3: That would be great.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh, sorry. I should have known...

Maybe the screaming chick is a Coldplayer also, might fess up, and by doing so then tell us where it was recorded... we can only hope...

HEY! ANNOYING SCREAMING CHICK... ARE YOU READING THIS? :laugh3: That would be great.

haha

well, we have small chances, it would be better if The Hardest Part and Postcards are not really mixed. Almost all songs from LRLRL havк hints and special signs. So Clocks is from Barcelona and its already good!

Oh, thank you very much! I was soo stupid, this lyrics so clear hearing..

I think this version of Clocks is one of the best, its so impulsive!

do you think its from Barcelona? I wonder to deciphering all cities where LRLRL's songs were recorded:thinking:

Clocks is from Barcelona 2008, one of my favorite bootlegs :thumbsup: Viva La Vida is amazing, and the only reason it didn't make LRLRL is probably because the croud doesn't continue the Viva chant after the song is over.:angry:

• 1 year later...