✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Oh. My. GOD.

coldengrey

*has trouble breathing and also has the shakes*

Lookie, lookie! :o

2003 SHORTLIST FINALISTS ANNOUNCED:

Black Keys, Bright Eyes, Cat Power, Cody Chestnutt, Floetry, Interpol, Damien Rice, Sigur Ros, The Streets and Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

INTERPOL, BRIGHT EYES, CAT POWER, DAMIEN RICE AND BLACK KEYS CONFIRMED TO PERFORM AT 2003 SHORTLIST CONCERT ON OCTOBER 5TH

MTV2 TO BROADCAST SHORTLIST PRIZE TELEVISION SPECIAL IN MID-OCTOBER

Los Angeles, September 2, 2003 - The Shortlist Organization announced today the ten finalists for the 2003 Shortlist Music Prize, as selected by a panel of "Listmakers" including Dave Matthews, Flea, Erykah Badu, Perry Farrell, Chris Martin (Coldplay), and the directors Spike Jonze and Cameron Crowe. The third annual Shortlist Concert, Presented by MTV2, will be held on October 5th at the Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles, to be taped for broadcast as a sixty-minute special with multiple airings on MTV2 in mid-October.

Finalists Interpol, Damien Rice, Bright Eyes, Cat Power and Black Keys will perform at the Shortlist Concert and on the Shortlist special, with possible surprise guest performances from the "Listmaker" panel of judges [ie, CHRIS! and DAVE!]. This year's "Shortlist" of ten finalists also includes the Yeah Yeah Yeah's, the Streets, Cody Chesnutt, Floetry, and 2001 Shortlist Music Prize winner Sigur Ros. Tickets will be available to the public and will go on sale via Ticket[bastard] on September 6th.

I MUST GO!!! :stunned: *considers taking out a mortage on soul*

*passes out from excitement*

EXCELLENT :stunned:

*is also quite excited*

*reclaims thread*

I'm definitely going to go!!

:smug: :D :D :P :D :D :smug:

Maybe. :stunned:

*readies tape recorder and camera anyway*

*prays tix are still available tomorrow morning and friends are willing to endure the dubious masochistic pleasure of Bright Eyes*

*chants* ChrisDaveConorDamien

*lapses into a coma from excitement*

*regains consciousness long enough to wonder at the continued overuse of a third-person narrative* :stunned:

:lol: Sorry for being so... fervent earlier. I have calmed down. :dozey: Somewhat. My voice is its normal pitch again anyway, and the shakes have ceased. I'm just totally stoked about this. :D I can't believe Conor, Damien, Chris and Dave are going to be in the same place! Four of my favourite musicians at the same show. Eeep! :rolleyes: