✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PILATE

moksha

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Sweety_230 - that used to be a pic of Alanis' date=' now its a pic of sarah mclachlin.. that was odd.[/quote']

HAHAHAHA that is the strangest thing ever, i've never heard of a website changing the picture like that.

:lol: :stunned:

Crazy!! I just found their forum and joined it- then I come here and I find this thread- they are really catching on.

Does anyone else think it's totally eerie how much the lead singer sounds like a young Bono?! I love Into Your Hideout- I'm going to go pick up the album this Friday... They were here playing at UBC, but I didn't know- I didn't know and I missed them!!! :embarrased: :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Pilate ->awesome band

Well I did a search and the only people who have said anything about pilate are me and another Canadian. Pilate is an awesome Canadian band that sound like coldplay and radiohead (apparantly even though I haven't listened to much radiohead)

Anyways I think they are a band that alot of people on this forum would really really like since alot of people like Coldplay (duhh) and Radiohead

check out some of the sounds on:

http://www.myspace.com/pilatetheband

they have a new cd out in April.

They have a new song on their myspace site.

Was I the other Canadian? haha

I don't think so haha...

....what do you think of the new song?

When I saw them in July they said the new cd was gonna be out last November so they were off by 5 months from what they said.

• 2 weeks later...